Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Waiting for Classic Style Magazine

Waiting for the mail & Classic Style Magazine

Hi Gang!

Well, we see the Queen Mary Event was highlighted by the release of Classic Style Magazine, it looked like a great bash! (But I didn't make it, darn!)

I am here on the West Coast, and am anxiously waiting to see that copy arrive in my mailbox.

So, I thought I'd ask our intrepid Lounge members to report in and tell us when their copy shows up in their mailbox!

Anybody get theirs yet via the postman?

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I got a subscription for my boyfriend as an early Christmas gift, but as far as I know, it hasn't arrived yet for him either. I'm super excited for it!

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Too soon for that. The distributors just received their sample copies and are placing orders which will start shipping next week.

Subscribers have the jump on everyone.

You guys can really help by asking bookstores and news stands in your area for it. Especially the chain stores. If word gets back to the mother ship they will make bigger orders.

Thanks for the support!

MinnieRose

Familiar Face
I subscribed today, and then wondered if it was going to be mostly a guy magazine............

Oh well - even if it is, it'll be fun to look at!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy