Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Waiting for Classic Style Magazine

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
I didn't check that one out. There must be a Tony in Tarzana Fan Club---isn't there. :D
TNT handsome man about town in tophat and tails. :eusa_clap

Regards,

J

I finally broke down and took a look, nothing but pics of Matt Deckard and Marc Chevalier and a bunch of scrawny movie actors. lol

olive bleu

One Too Many
Tony in Tarzana said:
I finally broke down and took a look, nothing but pics of Matt Deckard and Marc Chevalier and a bunch of scrawny movie actors. lol

Awww.. come on now, Tony,no fair! Not ALL of us are into the scrawny blokes. As a matter of fact, I had a little chat going on with Marc over in the "Wife-beaters" thread awhile back about just that thing.

I have to say in defense of Marc and a few of the other fellas, that they do know how to make a girl feel special. They DO pop in to the "Powder Room" to say "hello" once in a while;) You know, Some of the gals never really venture out of the powder room at all.They really don't know what they are missing.So i say, consider this your own personal invite to come on over anytime, and let us get to know ya.We won't bite:D

P.s. ( I have heard more than one of the ladies mention how fab you looked on the Q.M.:) _

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
olive bleu said:
Awww.. come on now, Tony,no fair! Not ALL of us are into the scrawny blokes. As a matter of fact, I had a little chat going on with Marc over in the "Wife-beaters" thread awhile back about just that thing.

I have to say in defense of Marc and a few of the other fellas, that they do know how to make a girl feel special. They DO pop in to the "Powder Room" to say "hello" once in a while;) You know, Some of the gals never really venture out of the powder room at all.They really don't know what they are missing.So i say, consider this your own personal invite to come on over anytime, and let us get to know ya.We won't bite:D

P.s. ( I have heard more than one of the ladies mention how fab you looked on the Q.M.:) _

Actually, there is a reason why men dont 'pop their heads in' to the Powder Room.

It's the one place we ladies have to ourselves to discuss things best not done in a co-ed manner.

Granted, this 'guiding principle' has been broken so often lately that new folks may not realize that intent behind the PR is to have it be a 'Girls Room'. An example: ladies bathroom at Real Life events, I don't beleive that men should 'pop in there, just to say hi', do you?

The 'Main Event and social hour' is outside the PR, so if ladies are not popping their heads out, then thats the issue, not that men should be popping their heads 'in'.

lindylady

A-List Customer
Mine didn't come yesterday. To take Billie Holiday's lyrics out of context: I'm hoping Tuesday will be my good news day ;)

olive bleu

One Too Many
Miss Neecerie said:
Actually, there is a reason why men dont 'pop their heads in' to the Powder Room.

It's the one place we ladies have to ourselves to discuss things best not done in a co-ed manner.

Granted, this 'guiding principle' has been broken so often lately that new folks may not realize that intent behind the PR is to have it be a 'Girls Room'. An example: ladies bathroom at Real Life events, I don't beleive that men should 'pop in there, just to say hi', do you?

The 'Main Event and social hour' is outside the PR, so if ladies are not popping their heads out, then thats the issue, not that men should be popping their heads 'in'.

Hey, now... I certainly wasn't trying to start a revolution...I like our privacy over there, too. I was really just trying to lighten Tony up a bit;)
now back to the mag....where is it anyhow?[huh]

Da Powdah Room!

Hey, I have always done my best to resist peeking in the Powder Room. Here the thread is listed as Corsets or corsetry and I am just so tempted to peek!

For the ladies: if you get a chance on line check out "Dark Gardens" and "Romantasy" on the web, if you are in San Francisco please visit and give a report! A former girlfriend just loved their stuff.

lindylady

A-List Customer
The magazine didn't come yesterday or today. I'm glad that I got a J. Peterman catalog, but I want Classic Style, too :(

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman! I'm a subscriber, and I'm lookin' forward to this magazine, like I did for my first issue of Strategy & Tactics back in 1974.

dean

matei

One Too Many
Although I got my advance copy at the QM... I am still looking foward to my copy arriving via post.

I only hope that our inept postman doesn't keep it for himself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy