Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Waiting for Classic Style Magazine

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Two bills, a thank you card AND

Classic Style magazine arrived today! It's looks pretty but I will have to read it tomorrow. G'nite!

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
John in Covina said:
Skunked on Monday and Tuesday. Sounds like it will be making its way out of the Pacific Northwest soon.

Lucky, lucky, lucky....

At that rate, it might get to Utah by Friday!:)

Brad

moustache

Practically Family
Still nothing!

John in Covina said:
Skunked on Monday and Tuesday. Sounds like it will be making its way out of the Pacific Northwest soon.

Lucky, lucky, lucky....

I'm starting to get nervous.Might have to go and purchase a copy at the local haberdasher :p

JD

moustache

Practically Family
Holding...

Matt Deckard said:
Hold your horses... they are on their way.

Have held horses all my life lol
And helped in the foaling process as well :p
Not to mention shoeing and other equestrian activities:)

Now it is time for fun! Seriously,i want a couple of the premier issue anyway.If i don't see it by friday,then i will buy one.
They make nice gifts too!!!

JD

undertaker

Practically Family
Great!!

Maybe they will hit the East Coast before long!!!
All I got today was trade magizine from the Dodge Chemical Co. with a big article on the Bird Flu. My letter carrier sees some strange stuff in my mail... The Dodge Magizine, The American Funeral Director, The Southern Funeral Director, Mortuary Management, and hopefully before long, Classic Style Magazine.

Regards,
J.S.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Today they came! :) Yes, they! Somehow, I have two separate subscriptions. I need to get a hold of the subscription department and sort it out, because I only paid for one!

Haven't had time to read, been busy packing for a weekend trip, but I will enjoy it on the airplane tomorrow. Looks great! Well, done, MK and crew!:eusa_clap

Brad

jazzzbaby

One of the Regulars
This is wonderful news! I was just looking for a post as to when the magazine would start being sent out. I am looking forward to getting mine!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21