Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Waiting for Classic Style Magazine

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
Solid Citizen said:
Will the new MK mag be available @ places such as "Barnes & Noble" or Books a Million"???

SC :rolleyes:

I read somewhere (either in one of the FL threads or at the magazine's website) that Classic Style will be available and Barnes and Noble. The content was in a .pdf file which I saved to my computer. I'm looking through the file but don't see an expected delivery date.

I called both Barnes and Noble stores in the area here and neither have it yet. I assume that distribution is trying to cover subscriptions first.

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Thanks Sinatra Style

Will check back with Barnes & Noble. Have two of their stores in my area, because of demographics one has a huge, deep mag selection the other is
kind of slim.

SC ;)

Ps Figure there are not a ton of mens mags
& this one IS different!!!

Serial Hero

A-List Customer
Solid Citizen said:
Will check back with Barnes & Noble. Have two of their stores in my area, because of demographics one has a huge, deep mag selection the other is
kind of slim.

SC ;)

Ps Figure there are not a ton of mens mags
& this one IS different!!!

Subscribers will get theirs first
MK on 11/25/06 said:
Too soon for that. The distributors just received their sample copies and are placing orders which will start shipping next week.

Subscribers have the jump on everyone.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deanglen said:
Oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman! I'm a subscriber, and I'm lookin' forward to this magazine, like I did for my first issue of Strategy & Tactics back in 1974.

dean

Glad I'm not the only one waiting for CS.

Dean,

I came in at the tail (bad) end of S&T. I did like Command magazine while it ran, similar type articles and included games as well.

Computers are nice for doing the math faster and playing alone but there was just something about pushing counters around a coffee table with a buddy they can't replicate.

olive bleu

One Too Many
JD Boswell said:
Got mine today!!! And my ad is right below the FL ad!:D

Hooray!! That gives me reason to hope!I kinew there was really no point in looking for mine untill some of you below the border started to receive yours.Maybe by the end of next week?

moustache

Practically Family
I saw one!!

A Classic Style sighting!!!!!
I picked up and perused the premier issue at a local haberdasher and men's clothes store. So at least my curiosity was quenched for awhile.
Hopefully soon!!!

JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy