Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Waiting for Classic Style Magazine

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
skillbilly said:
Still waiting in Bay Area. Not sure how it jumped from Seattle , to L.A and Arizona but missed Nor*Cal! Agggh

Good taste? :p

Wait, it went to LA... never mind, bad theory. lol

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Classic Style has landed in Beantown!

The Premiere Issue was waiting on my doorstep--can't wait to spend a good long time with it tonight!

DocBob345

Familiar Face

May I ask, what was the average wait between subscribing and receiving the issue? I ask because I only recently subscribed to CS and don't want to pace around the mailbox needlessly. I believe I ordered in mid to late November. I am eagerly anticipating its arrival - actually, it's driving me nuts!

Best,
Robert

BonnieJean

Practically Family
Got mine today!

Classic Style has finally made it to the Midwest.
Hubby grabbed it before I could, so I'll be checking it out later tonight.

Looks great, MK!

Robert, I "pre-ordered" my Classic Style the end of September, so I don't know if the "early birds" get theirs first or not. I'd hate to think of you pacing back and forth to the mailbox knowing that another Midwesterner got theirs already. But I'm sure it will be forthcoming very soon! Its worth the wait!

DocBob345

Familiar Face
Wating...

Thank you for the reply Bonnie Jean,

I'm sure I'll be pacing a bit more here but it's not such a bother. After all, how long have we all waited for something like CS? To wait another few days won't hurt too badly. At least I know that the magazine has reached the Midwest for some of us.

I hope you all enjoy your reading - please, please don't dwell on the rest of us. We poor souls will trod on, so don't give us a second thought. Stop! Stop that worrying! We'll be fine. Please, continue reading your magazines. Don't let us concern you too much....

Best,
Robert

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Unfortunately, my boyfriend hasn't recieved his yet. But then again, his parents are very good at throwing out all the magazines they get (they consider it junk mail). I hope that hasn't happened though!!

Baggers

Practically Family
YES! IT HAS ARRIVED!

After all this time, Classic Style has finally landed on the parched black clay of the North Texas prairie. For some reason, a much larger magazine than I expected. I've only had time to flip through, but I've already seen many ads for vendors with whom I've done business over the years as well as many instantly recognizable faces from here at the Lounge. The best part, however, are the many articles that I'll be delving into just as soon as I finish up my "work" reading today.

Congratulations, MK, you've got a winner!

Cheers!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Well, I am embarassed to admit that I haven't subscribed to Classic Style. Now I'm regretful I've missed the premier issue... so I will be subscribing asap!

Baggers

Practically Family
Please do. The price of a one year subscription is inexpensive enough. After seeing it I can recommend it highly. It doesn't concern itself so much with actual vintage, but works as an excellent source of how to achieve the "look" using what's readily available.

Just my initial impression, but it's a welcome breath of fresh air compared to the other style mags available.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24