Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted "Fedora Lounge Pin"

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I would love to have one of the old Fedora Lounge hat pins that they used to sell here. I just purchased one from a fellow lounger but apparently our wonderful U.S.P.S. decided it needed a home other than mine (heart breaker).

If anyone has an extra one laying around just give me a shout!

Thanks,
Terry "The Hat"

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
That, Sir, is a shame they lost it on you!

I would hope someone has a few, as I myself am seeking one. I have been informed the "Store" will not have them any longer. I am thinking if I have one myself, I can see about getting more made, (with approval), as there are places that make custom pins.

So please, if any of you Loungers have a few of this pins, floating around, sell one to Terry, and yes, I am seeking one as well to purchase.

Thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
OOh well done, i'd love to have one.
I know, if I can get just one and have permission to get a batch or two made, I would certainly put them to use on hats and lapels, as I am sure many would love to have one for their own purpose and application.

I did make the inquiry to the "store" and was told the hat pins are just no longer available. After reading that answer to my inquiry, I instantly thought if I had just one, I could find someone that makes pins to whip up a few batches of them. I will however, need to do things properly and have permission to do so.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I know many individuals would desire to have one or two, as I have said, I would just hope someone would come up with one for me to have and then have the pin reproduced. I would love it!

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
OK, I have found another pen to replace the one the USPS lost. If by chance the lost pen turns up I'll let one of you guys buy it so that "with permission" we may have some more made up. We just need to work with the "Head" Bartender on this so we don't step on any toes!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Love it yes, but please don't engage in this practice without the permission you have noted above. ;)

Indeed, I am very aware of what would be commonly called, copyrights and ownership. I also trust that if I had say, one hundred or two hundred pins made, that I could with ease, donate a major part of those pins to the Lounge Store so they could enjoy having them to sell to anyone wanting one. It is all merely a matter of a process of good will and being proper along the way.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
My over all thoughts are, that although I have no idea of the "source" maker of the pins, I would be more than willing to buy an entire order, be it 100 or 1,000 and donate that order to the store.

Why would or should I do this? Simple. This site has a great value to everyone that comes onto it. It is not a free operational cost at all. I think the owner of this site is connected in some manner to the store. The owner deserves the donation I would be willing to make, as a very well deserved, "thank you".

Another factor, I am sure there are a large number of members of the Lounge that would appreciate being able to own one of the pins.

This does not need to be a complex ordeal. And what ever help I could get in just finding the source for having the pins made, or even a pin to have duplicated would be appreciated. And yes, I would not proceed without the express permission I would need to keep everything "above board", so to speak.

ottawa_adam

One of the Regulars
I'm definitely interested in one, or a few, as well. I have learned a lot from this site and appreciate the respectfulness of all its members. For that, I would like to show my support for this wonderful place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner