Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

We're Back From The BRINK!

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A post of mine has dropped out of the thread bemoaning the non-classic quality of "classic" films. Should I chalk it up to data error? I recall nothing offensive in it.

Feraud

Bartender
Foofoogal said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap lol Hilarious.
Probably thinks we all have, "issues":D
The Lounge entity is probably thinking, "destroy all humans!":)
bender.jpg

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
Is it me or are a few of the new posts just not showing up on a few of the threads (Like the Avatar one, the Griffith Park one. On that one, the last one I see is Tony in Tarzana's.)

carebear

I suspect we are being set up for a huge cross-title multi-issue event.

At some point we will have to team up with the Earth-II "Fedora Cafe" team to save the universe and correct the rift in time and space.

unfortunately, some of you might not make it...

:D

carebear

John in Covina said:
Just got a message about the Lounge something about the Security Certificate did not match and trusted information.

You need to send me all of your personal and financial information so i can reset that for you.

Mike in Seattle

carebear said:
You need to send me all of your personal and financial information so i can reset that for you.

And John needs to do that right away, so you have the information in hand so you can leave for the Bahamas right away for the final step in that security fix, right? ;)

carebear

Mike in Seattle said:
And John needs to do that right away, so you have the information in hand so you can leave for the Bahamas right away for the final step in that security fix, right? ;)

I've apparently done computer security work for you before. :D

Mike K.

One Too Many
things are still screwy

Has anyone noticed on some threads (especially those with lost pages) that your most recent posts do not appear? I was just over at the Adventurer's thread, that now stops at page 96, and tried to make a post. All indications are that a post was made but nothing appears. Posts from many other members made since the server meltdown also do not appear on the thread. It's as though the new posts are being attached onto the missing pages.
[huh] [huh] [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo