Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

We're Back From The BRINK!

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Thanks to all who worked tirelessly to get the lounge back online. It is just a silly diversion but I'm glad we all take it so seriously.

The crash also offered me the chance to change my avatar.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm glad things are back up. thanks to those who worked hard to accomplish the task.

I was really surprised just how much work I got done while the FL was down (but don't tell anyone). ;)

poetman

A-List Customer
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but there are a lot of pages missing. Some threads will only allow viewing on the first page, and others are missing a few pages in between some threads open to a blank page, and some member's links are blank as well. Has anyone else noticed? Yea, and my avatar is gone. How fitting for Camus.

BonnieJean

Practically Family
I was so lost...

I didn't realize how much a part of my life the Lounge was until it was gone!
Glad its back up and running and I sure hope the mystery of the missing threads is solved soon!

Story

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations and a pat on the back to whoever worked the damage control issues.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Last night MK said that the developers had been working 'round-the-clock to get things back online. I wouldn't be surprised if they've taken some time to get some sleep. Trust me, you don't want sleep-deprived zombies working on database (or any other computer-related) issues. It's way too easy to make a mistake that can't be recovered from

I'm sure that they're looking at what the current situation is and working out a course of action to recover as much more as possible.

Cheers,
Tom

jonniangel

One of the Regulars
so glad to be back!

A great big :eusa_clap to everyone that has been and is working diligently to return our beloved FL to us!

I learned yesterday that work is deadly DULL without the Fedora Lounge!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Oh I am SO relieved that we are all back safe and well!!:)
I went into such a panic, I really feel as if I know some of you guys and there I was thinking that was it and that you'd all vanished into a big old anti-matter hole!!!!!!
Thank you soooooooo much to everyone who has worked really hard to get things up and going again.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Foofoogal

Banned
I have not figured out how this wonderful site is funded anyway. Maybe the servers are not large enough. It we need new ones who or how does this happen or more webspace. maybe some of the frilly hoohoo could be removed. [huh]

Feraud

Bartender
Foofoogal said:
maybe some of the frilly hoohoo could be removed. [huh]
The last discussion of cutting back on the frilly hoohoo was met with stiff resistance. Those frilly hoohooians are adamant about their right to fluff.
:)

Smuterella

One Too Many
Feraud said:
The last discussion of cutting back on the frilly hoohoo was met with stiff resistance. Those frilly hoohooians are adamant about their right to fluff.
:)

yeah, leave my hoohoo alone!

:rage:

:p

oo, missus!

kenneth_williams.jpg

bk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo