Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are your sartorial guilty pleasures?

CharlesB

Suspended
THings you like to wear that may not be cool, hip or necessarily vintage but you feel comfy in and don't care?

For me its my tan members only jacket

metropd

One Too Many
1.socks the color of my tie

2. Hermez cravats tied in eleborate bows under a cashmere sweater in the middle of summer

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I always am wearing goofy colored or patterned socks. They are just what my mom always bought me, I never had plain white socks. I never even thought it was weird until I was in college and people started pointing them out! Who cares, you don't really see socks anyway!

Shorts

In the summer time when it is hot, hot, hot in the LA area, I like to wear shorts, A LOT! I usually have the ones that are hiking / similar to BDU shorts with about a dozen pockets. Since the sales office i work in is not air conditioned, shorts are the way to go. I like to wear the Cabelas short sleeved safari shirts so i get the Crocadile Hunter remark now and again, Crickey! AND after work I just might put on my Teva sandals too. When it gets hot, 95% of the time i'd rather be comfy than looking good.

Not really sartorial I guess but a guilty pleasure.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Stonewashed, baby's-b*tt-blue, frayed bottom jeans.
Cargo shorts in the warm months.
Klunky Merrell techno-nerd trail walkers, that go with nothing nice.
19022_m.jpg

The "Pulse", $89.95

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Fletch said:
Stonewashed, baby's-b*tt-blue, frayed bottom jeans.
Cargo shorts in the warm months.
Klunky Merrell techno-nerd trail walkers, that go with nothing nice.
19022_m.jpg

The "Pulse", $89.95

Nice Merrells. My last two pairs of hiking/working boots have been Merrells, though I've now got a pair of Eccos after having walked the Merrells into the ground. I prefer more support at the ankle, though.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Old band T-shirts from the early 90s!

Metallica
Pantera
Megadeth

All that sort of stuff. I was a music FREAK in my youth and I have a huge stash that I rotate and wear until they are unwearable.

No guilt, either ;)

CharlesB

Suspended
Amy Jeanne said:
Old band T-shirts from the early 90s!

Metallica
Pantera
Megadeth

All that sort of stuff. I was a music FREAK in my youth and I have a huge stash that I rotate and wear until they are unwearable.

No guilt, either ;)
I just noticed you're out of King of Prussia. I worked out there before the move to the UK. How's my old stompin grounds

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
CharlesB said:
I just noticed you're out of King of Prussia. I worked out there before the move to the UK. How's my old stompin grounds

Hey!

I think we had this conversation on Facebook :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart