Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Mallory Ten for a cooler morning dog walk.

i-JqwH99z-M.jpg

i-7Zt6sDn-M.jpg

i-6RQ46Nn-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
It's time to wear summer purchases, not so many this year in my size
Panizza de Luxe 4.jpg
Panizza De Luxe size 60 cm. or 71/2 US
Panizza de Luxe 2.jpg
One of the last great models made in Ghiffa at the historic Panizza headquarters.
The color of the felt is "Camoscio" and the finish is soft and velvety, soft and malleable
Panizza de Luxe 1.jpg
One of the great Panizza felts. Certainly one of the best models built in Ghiffa in the last fifty years.
The hat is new, a remnant of stock.
The proportions are: brim at 5.5 cm. the open crown is 13 cm.
Panizza de Luxe 3.jpg
The autumn is arrived suddendly in two days, good for my love for felts.
Have anice day and thanks for your appreciation on the Tonak suede in deep grey

Jack; Flat and curled is growing on me as I see your hat pics. Grand hat! I did listen to The Junebugs Play the Knucklehead Saloon. Interesting mix of genres built into their sound. Sounds like an evening.

Eric -
Thanks Eric! Knucklehead's will be having their 20th anniversary of the Blues Kitchen show & taping this coming weekend, so look for the taping shortly after.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Not a headshot of me, but of our esteemed member Mike @Redfokker . He's been sorely missed lately and I've been in contact with him to see how he's doing.
As many of you know he's been having severe back problems and has undergone surgery for that. Under the circumstances he's doing well and he sends his best to all of us at the lounge. The circumstances being that he broke a few bones (two ribs and a bone in his hand) when he took a nasty fall on his driveway about two weeks ago. He was less nimble than his usual self due to his recovery from the back surgery and seemed to have been more concerned about his Borsalino featherweight than for his own safety (I'm sure many of us can relate to that). The back surgery has gone well, but it takes time to recover and this fall doesn't really help. Pins need to be put in the break on his hand. In his own words: "it sucks to be me."
He misses the lounge and he hopes to be able to write some lines again here himself soon. I for one wish him a good and speedy recovery and hope to see the same smile as below as soon as possible here again. For the record: Mike is wearing a Borsalino in this picture.

View attachment 185768

All my best, and a speedy recovery to Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up

Eelephant

Familiar Face
10683425-1150-4A61-BEE7-ED97088685A1.jpeg
04F94902-219D-410A-B87A-5C7E398D4737.jpeg
316507C5-DC81-416C-8F8B-58554D32C7B6.jpeg

Usually wear a beat up old pork pie on the farm, but it doesn’t really offer much relief from the sun, as you can imagine. I have a couple bigger brim hats, but didn’t want to destroy them on the farm (like I did with the pork pie!), so I picked up this inexpensive Walrus brand felt. Think it’ll do just fine as the new work hat!

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the update on Mike, Stefan. I was thinking about him just this morning and wondering how he was doing. And if you see this, Mike, I had a broken rib last autumn, so I can empathize with you on what that takes out of you. Hope the back repairs do the job for you.

Dobbs Hanover Square on a lovely cool morning.
IMG_6054 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6053 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6052 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
9-23-2019 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good Monday,
Michael
That is such a nice classic hat.

Not a headshot of me, but of our esteemed member Mike @Redfokker . He's been sorely missed lately and I've been in contact with him to see how he's doing.
As many of you know he's been having severe back problems and has undergone surgery for that. Under the circumstances he's doing well and he sends his best to all of us at the lounge. The circumstances being that he broke a few bones (two ribs and a bone in his hand) when he took a nasty fall on his driveway about two weeks ago. He was less nimble than his usual self due to his recovery from the back surgery and seemed to have been more concerned about his Borsalino featherweight than for his own safety (I'm sure many of us can relate to that). The back surgery has gone well, but it takes time to recover and this fall doesn't really help. Pins need to be put in the break on his hand. In his own words: "it sucks to be me."
He misses the lounge and he hopes to be able to write some lines again here himself soon. I for one wish him a good and speedy recovery and hope to see the same smile as below as soon as possible here again. For the record: Mike is wearing a Borsalino in this picture.

View attachment 185768

Best wishes for Mike. I miss seeing his smiling face. Thanks for keeping us informed, Stefan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21