Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

That brim is pretty much the way it came to me, Red. The stains too. I don't drive much, but I do have a car. During the summer it probably gets started once a month or so. Maybe less. I think the furthest parts of the two towns here are maybe 35 or 40 minutes away by bike and maybe 15-20 by car. So not much advantage in a car.

That's one great looking straw, Red. Surely you'll get a hot day out there before spring.

Good light for the HS today, Stefan. Beautiful color.

Michael
Thanks, Michael. It was nice to see the sun again. Makes every hat look better.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Awesome!!! Perfect coffee drinking attire

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks Dale. i have the feeling it will find more use this winter than it's seen in the last 100+ years.

Some may say the Odd Fellows is appropriate, but you're still my hero Michael. Kudos!
Ha ha, thanks Bob. I was going to make a comment along those lines, but I decided why beat a dead horse. They have an absolute trove of these at my favorite vintage store, some very fancy. If I had a bag of money I would probably acquire a pile of them. Not sure if they are all as old as this one appears to be. I didn't ask if they had the skeleton.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stetson Royal De Luxe Open Road today.

Aloha Friday gents!

20191018_080847.jpg

Attachments

• 20191018_080749.jpg
    20191018_080749.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 211
  • 20191018_080720.jpg
    20191018_080720.jpg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 215

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
First of all I have a duty: to thank all those who appreciated the hats I wore. I didn't have time to do what I should have, so thank you. I am late with the publication of some hats that have arrived to me these days, but I will try to remedy.

Today in a glimmer of sunshine
Corteccia 2.jpg
Borsalino Qualità Superiore finished with a medium fur
Corteccia 3.jpg

The color is "Corteccia" and the ribbon is "Alpestre" Brim are finished with the "whp" seams
Corteccia 4.jpg
The beautiful ribbon is pleated and I love the combination of the two colors
Corteccia 1.jpg
Corteccia 5.jpg

Have a nice day!

First of all I have a duty: to thank all those who appreciated the hats I wore. I didn't have time to do what I should have, so thank you. I am late with the publication of some hats that have arrived to me these days, but I will try to remedy.

View attachment 190301 Borsalino Qualità Superiore finished with a medium fur
View attachment 190302
The color is "Corteccia" and the ribbon is "Alpestre" Brim are finished with the "whp" seams
View attachment 190303
View attachment 190304
View attachment 190305
Have a nice day!
Fantastic finish on that one.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
You never cease to amaze, Michael. I would love to be a fly on your shoulder as you go about your daily errands. Always look forward to your photos of the day.
Ha ha, thanks Alan. I would like to be the fly that jumps off your shoulder and gets locked into your hat room after you pick out your daily fare.

I thought perhaps this spot of wintergreen might help to brighten a gloomy Friday. Lo and behold the sun is peeking out from behind the clouds!

101819_1.jpg

101819_2.jpg

101819_3.jpg

101819_4.jpg
And speaking of daily fare, I think that is my all time favorite color in a hat. Magnificent.

Thanks,
Michael

Up and dressed now, though still drinking coffee. Gordon Feature Felt keeping my head warm
IMG_7390 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_7388 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_7417 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's homecoming weekend. I'm debating whether I want to go to the parade and free outdoor concert tonight, or not.
IMG_7409 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
10-18-2019 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a great Friday,
Michael
You know how to pull off that look, Michael. Have we seen this hat before? Can't recall it.

View attachment 190302
View attachment 190303
View attachment 190304
View attachment 190305
Have a nice day!
Excellent as usual, Daniele.

View attachment 190302
View attachment 190303
View attachment 190304
View attachment 190305
Have a nice day!

It is so hard to keep up with the conversation on this thread. I think (hope) we all understand and appreciate the posts and comments. I too love the color combination in this hat... reminds me of a modern Borsalino Como that I owned for a while, which had the same colors in the ribbon/felt coordination, though reversed. Lovely hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points