Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Seifert Associates Inc?
a83e4b6b35e177e52508cc1fe0babeef.jpg
56fcc57cc42c2500e36b52e356b6ae07.jpg
157bd5394d4bc45389c15fcec97fd0d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
You’re close, Max! It says Seifter Associates, not Seifert.

So now I have some concerns....
If slightly dyslexic, have you ever worked on the wrong tooth?!!
And, what ever is the thing directly beneath the name Seifter on the label?!?!

I LOVE the lid, Max!!!
Ha! I never read it closely. An old patient of mine's name was Bill Seifert, so my mind read it as so.
And it is a drawing of a baseball cap. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Ahh, Saturday. Nice. Gonna do some cleaning and organizing of my tool trailer and wear this hat while doing it. This is a special fedora for me as it was given from a brother-in-law whose grandfather owned it and wore it often. This is the first fedora I ever acquired where I know what the sweat band initials stand for: Charles A. Adkins
My brother-in-law asked his Grampy what the A stood for for his middle name. He answered, “WhenI joined the Army during the war they asked for a middle name initial and I didn’t have a middle name. They said I had to have one and told me to come up with one so they could record it. the letter A became my choice because it was the first letter of the alphabet and the first to come to mind. So the answer to your question, son, it doesn’t stand for anything. Except maybe it stands for: the Army.”
I could spruce up this sixties Dobbs westward some and have a better looking hat and that’s what my brother-in-law expected me to do, cause he knows I love the hats I own, but I’m going to leave it as is and just add more wear and tear to it along and along. It makes Charles the third happy to know I’ll be wearing it while working as that’s what his Grampy had done with all his fedoras.
Y’all have a blessed day.
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0067.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Morning of light rain in the day of All Souls
Gannon 9.jpg

Walk in the water for sometimes, than the shower increase...
Gannon 1 bis.jpg

Gannon made about three years ago in Winchester felt, I don't remember the name of the color.
Gannon 7.jpg
It is a hat that fits well and that I like a lot, but I have a passion for blue hats
Gannon 6.jpg
Then after the selfies I watched the Rugby Campionship final game and the rain became more strong, so no more walk
Gannon 5.jpg

Have a nice Saturday and thanks for the likes

Ahh, Saturday. Nice. Gonna do some cleaning and organizing of my tool trailer and wear this hat while doing it. This is a special fedora for me as it was given from a brother-in-law whose grandfather owned it and wore it often. This is the first fedora I ever acquired where I know what the sweat band initials stand for: Charles A. Adkins
My brother-in-law asked his Grampy what the A stood for for his middle name. He answered, “WhenI joined the Army during the war they asked for a middle name initial and I didn’t have a middle name. They said I had to have one and told me to come up with one so they could record it. the letter A became my choice because it was the first letter of the alphabet and the first to come to mind. So the answer to your question, son, it doesn’t stand for anything. Except maybe it stands for: the Army.”
I could spruce up this sixties Dobbs westward some and have a better looking hat and that’s what my brother-in-law expected me to do, cause he knows I love the hats I own, but I’m going to leave it as is and just add more wear and tear to it along and along. It makes Charles the third happy to know I’ll be wearing it while working as that’s what his Grampy had done with all his fedoras.
Y’all have a blessed day.
View attachment 193320 View attachment 193319 View attachment 193318 View attachment 193317 View attachment 193316

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great story

Best,
Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 193321
View attachment 193322
Gannon made about three years ago in Winchester felt, I don't remember the name of the color.
View attachment 193323
It is a hat that fits well and that I like a lot, but I have a passion for blue hats
View attachment 193324
Then after the selfies I watched the Rugby Campionship final game and the rain became more strong, so no more walk
View attachment 193325
Super looking Gannon, Daniele. There is something special about a blue felt, no matter what the shade of blue. Nice contrasting brim binding, too.

I also watched the rugby world cup final this morning. You'll forgive me if I don't want to talk about it [emoji20]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

View attachment 193321
View attachment 193322
View attachment 193323
View attachment 193324
View attachment 193325

Very nice! It looks like “navy” felt and “blue metal” ribbon/binding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner