Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
Thanks everyone for the 'likes' and kind comments from the other day. Still enjoying the Real Nutria. I was around upper Market this afternoon, so I took a small detour to snap this pic in front of the building this hat was sold from sometime around 1935.

Wow great history ! Love the nostalgia.

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
Brunch with my favorite young women at The Cheesecake Factory. I wore the recently acquired Mallory Homburg from @NewJack and the gals wore Champ 70s/80s lids. Afterwards, they walked my legs off in the mall and got some tips on cosmetics from the counter reps at Macy's. Did you know that stuff runs $50 for 1-1/2 ounces? That was just the foundation.... that's more than .999% pure silver!

View attachment 193512

Great pic of the family !

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Lots of beautiful hats and posts the last few days. Please know if I neglect to comment much I do appreciate looking through the feed and admiring everyone’s great hats. My business has me doing around 70 hours a week at the moment and I often browse this thread as a reprieve from the stress for a few minutes here and there.

Wearing my latest custom by Agnoulita today. Enjoy the weekend folks I shall be building away.

View attachment 193181

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a really tasty curl. Nice one.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
726fab148f69d175e2add77a110cd5a7.jpg
366a5b346d02bf51263855f31c7b7a66.jpg
85a07efb4902a952d2c7c0e9723a8096.jpg

Stetson Whippet. Have a great week.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Brunch with my favorite young women at The Cheesecake Factory. I wore the recently acquired Mallory Homburg from @NewJack and the gals wore Champ 70s/80s lids. Afterwards, they walked my legs off in the mall and got some tips on cosmetics from the counter reps at Macy's. Did you know that stuff runs $50 for 1-1/2 ounces? That was just the foundation.... that's more than .999% pure silver!

View attachment 193512

All the smiles are great! Beautiful hommie too! You wear it well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo