Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Ramenzoni Solis
75251032_3706269992740812_1146575286700081152_o.jpg

OldStrummer

Practically Family
Very Nice !! Even though I’m in TX I was rooting for you to win your first ! The Rangers came from the old Washington Senators, so I guess there’s a little connection....

Congrats !

Thanks! When all was said and done, I publicly posted my congrats to BOTH teams. They both deserved to be there, and I would have been satisfied had the Astros won; that the Nats were IN the Series was good enough. That they won, and in such a Cinderella fashion, was just terrific!

And I was a Senators fan from before they became the Minnesota Twins, and again before they became the Texas Rangers. A 33 year drought in the nation's capitol did NOT convert me into a Baltimore Orioles fan, either. So, for me, it was SWEEEEEEEEEET!

Royce Bloom

New in Town
A nippy 20 degree morning for this Stagecoach Long Rider and some sheepskin
IMG_8349 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_8350 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_8356 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
11-7-2019 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_8377 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Off for the groceries in a bit,
Michael
What brand/model of boots are these? It looks like the seam on the shaft goes right up the middle which I don’t think I’ve ever seen. Very unique.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
After yesterday's classic Borsalino "Rutenio" it rained heavily for twelve hours
BorsCortec 5 R.jpg

This morning it seemed one of the days of the flood, in a short interval I wore another Borsalino
BorsCortec 7 R.jpg

Borsalino size 6 or 7 3/8 US which is particularly suited to my head, mysteries of Borsalino sizes
BorsCortec 8 R.jpg

The color of the felt, soft and finished with a short hair, is "Corteccia", no indication on the fancy ribbon
BorsCortec 8 bis R.jpg
Now it has started to rain again, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day
BorsCortec 7 bis R.jpg

Always thanks for your likes and the fantastic hats you show us every day!
Felice Venerdì!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot