Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I like how this furry Stratton catches the light. Wore it a couple days ago.

ab5a03abc1f9ab5ff225be338174519a.jpg
be35e7370ee31841b54c9664467b1d56.jpg
c3ee3133fc22f1cd7983171b560ff1de.jpg

Today a Wormser lords hat with a phat curl:

674e0fa11c366f11e6579acca5c90597.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Wonderful Daniele

Best,
Joe
Thanks Joe. I see that in a short time you are increasing your collection. Bravo

Beautiful, magnificent Borsa, Daniele.
Grazie Massimiliano. Your hunger for hats seems endless, take a breath and some time for an inventory, you will see that you will be amused;)

our parade of all things fluffy has been a joy to behold of late. The color on this one is really nice.
Grazie Michael, I love the different finishes of the felt and I have deployed all the large band of "hirsute" in my office, ready to be wear

Grazie a tutti!

Fabulous Brent ! I love the color combo and the crease, it suits you very well ! What are the dimensions on this one? Brim width seems similar but the crown considerably higher than mine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks, Panos. I don’t get a lot of choice in my size, but I like the colors together too. The brim measures 2 3/4 inches and the crown, according to the label, is 5 5/8 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Joe. I see that in a short time you are increasing your collection. Bravo

Grazie Massimiliano. Your hunger for hats seems endless, take a breath and some time for an inventory, you will see that you will be amused;)

Grazie Michael, I love the different finishes of the felt and I have deployed all the large band of "hirsute" in my office, ready to be wear

Grazie a tutti!
Oh, I do take inventory every day, Daniele, looking at the pictures of my hats, brushing them, steaming, putting leather conditioner on the sweatbands, etc.
I will build a special hat room for them some day, too.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner