Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
I know the feeling. When I was working my job was pretty stressful as well. I took up guitar playing, piano, and music theory. It was nice to come home, drop the gear, grab a Gibson, and play away.

Funny thing is I have been busier in retirement than when I was actively working.

I certainly didn't mean to make you feel that way Jonathan...... LOL

It's as much therapy for me as it is about the hat. I have a pretty stressful job, so working on stuff and restoring vintage items is very relaxing for me, as well as rewarding. Sometimes I feel like getting dirty and working on the Hot Rod, or Motorcycle, or Carpentry, or Landscaping, or restoring vintage Coleman Lanterns/Stoves, but other times I just feel like staying inside and working on small intricate stuff, like vintage Music Boxes, Vintage Fountain Pens, Clocks, and now the Hats. They seemed to fit right in......

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 210719 View attachment 210720 View attachment 210721 View attachment 210722 Greetings All:
Today....my first real vintage Borsalino. Well named felt-wise.
I recall thinking i was really the s**t when i got this one.
Time flies!!
Be well. Bowen

Nice looking Borsa starter, and you ARE the s**t, Bowen!
Nevertheless, if you want to talk feathers, check out this new Extra,Extra Superiore Borsalino I got today. Only 2.6 ounces!!!
I’m impressed with its light weight, but not so much the hat. It’ll be for resale in Ebay soon. thought the dimensions were bigger judging from the auction pics. 2 1/4 brim and a crown height of 4 inches. Anyone here interested? You won’t even realize you’re wearing it...until you inspect your wallet and realize it’s lighter,too, because you’ve sent me eighty bucks(plus shipping) LOL!

PS,
I dislike the FL browser experience.
I can’t seem to post anything like I lay it out anymore. Grrrr!

Attachments

• 92B7C7CC-D5AC-4705-9361-B0DB62254348.jpeg
    92B7C7CC-D5AC-4705-9361-B0DB62254348.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 136
  • FF052FE8-3DC7-4E2C-A89A-19212C3C4641.jpeg
    FF052FE8-3DC7-4E2C-A89A-19212C3C4641.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
You just don’t seem busy enough, Tim.
Maybe you should add a few extra hobbies and take up mountain climbing, hot air balloon piloting, Air National Guard, scuba diving, balls of yarn collections, coon hunting, start a rock band, work part time at Best Buy on the Geek Squad...SOMETHING!

THEN...maybe you can find some relaxation.

LOL!

Ha ha, I actually do a few of those, and I fix computers that the Geek Squad screw up......

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
Nice looking Borsa starter, and you ARE the s**t, Bowen!
Nevertheless, if you want to talk feathers, check out this new Extra,Extra Superiore Borsalino I got today. Only 2.6 ounces!!!
I’m impressed with its light weight, but not so much the hat. It’ll be for resale in Ebay soon. thought the dimensions were bigger judging from the auction pics. 2 1/4 brim and a crown height of 4 inches. Anyone here interested? You won’t even realize you’re wearing it...until you inspect your wallet and realize it’s lighter,too, because you’ve sent me eighty bucks(plus shipping) LOL!

PS,
I dislike the FL browser experience.
I can’t seem to post anything like I lay it out anymore. Grrrr!

I think that looks great on you Randall. What don’t you like about it ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner