Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
Let me guess: yarn ball collections and coon huntin’ , right?
LoL!
You are one busy man, Tim.
As much time as you spend on here...how do you do it all??
Sometimes this site takes up most of my day and I get nothing done.
Not complaining, just sayin’

So you fix computers for a living? I’ve often wondered what you did. Nice.

LOL, hadn't been coon huntin in a long time. I do Scuba dive though, although not nearly as much as I used to.

No, I don't fix computers for a living, just another hobby. My degree was Computer Science Engineering, but I ended up in Supply Chain Management......

I used to build a lot of high end Gaming Computers for the kids, that's where you can make one money - big markup.
Now, I just build media servers and fix computers for friends and family.

And I leave the site open all day on my desktop in the office, so I can just check in now and then when I have a minute. Guess that's why I like the web interface just fine and use it more than the phone.

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
7XCB for the office today. Something’s blowing in around here and temps dropping fast. I have to go outside to run around the buildings on the EZ-GO, so it will keep my head warm.....

6B7FFE61-4F51-433C-9C1C-FAB96EF6674F.jpeg

23698A47-EE22-41E5-97E5-B47B3BB672A7.jpeg

C77A7B51-3B1C-4E4F-8F16-F33F1DA27DAE.jpeg

Last edited:

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
I'll agree wholeheartedly. I posted this several years ago of her in her Penny's Marathon Contraster. Done for a portfolio.
View attachment 210912
The purist vision of beauty I’ve seen in a while, St. Ignatz.
The only sight better than a woman in western boots, jeans and shirt is a woman topping off a great outfit with a fedora.

View attachment 210846
My missus said: "What a fine looking hat,"
Said, "I'd like one just like that."
But she had to say, "nay,
We're still awaiting our pay,
Make do with what you have, and that's that."

Actually, she has a point, but don't tell her. I looked that Mallory up and found a pre-loved one on E-Bay, asking price $300, and someone else was asking $185 for an original Mallory hatbox. Pre-loved? It didn't look that loved, certainly not three hundred buck's worth.

I don't know if you're looking at overseas eBay or US, but a nice Mallory can be had for considerably less.

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner