Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Been a while since we have seen any hunting or fishing hat pictures, Brent :)

Don’t I know it. I have a trip in the works for cutthroat trout, but the scenery is terrible barren desert. I also have a buddy who retired a couple years ago who just bought a business in the Sierras on a lake that holds the state record for German Brown Trout. Now I just need to snow to melt...it’s under several feet of it.

http://www.edisonlake.com/fishing/fishing

New to me Royal Stetson Playboy. I posted additional shots in Playboys on Parade yesterday, for those interested in such things.

IMG_20200210_152010215_compress43.jpg
IMG_20200210_152012829_compress31.jpg
IMG_20200210_152015426_compress26.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Splitting wood to add to my rick cord. I wore a Gannon Executive for my efforts. Natural beaver felt with gill ribbon treatment was my hat choice. I used a cotton hankerchief to wipe my head and leather sweat during my efforts. Warm 15'f weather found me down to my flannel shirt in no time. Hats do excellent work.

i-SWDjLqf-M.jpg

i-QJxrwGC-L.jpg

i-Dg82N7q-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Sunny day after morning with thick fog
Flechet Super 5 bis.jpg

Today I am misusing a hat built for gala evenings.
Flechet Super 6 bis.jpg

Super Flechet "Century" size 59 or 7 3/8 US NOS
Flechet Super 7.jpg

The hat has the shape of a homburg without the edging of the brims and is more contained in the proportions.
The felt is black finished with short hair, called in French "Flamman"
Flechet Super 7 tris.jpg

The felt is of light consistency, but quite stiff in the parts, the brims, which must be in place.
I should have an evening suit and instead I'm easy and comfortable
Flechet Super 7 bis.jpg

After the pictures a strong wind started, so no hat only a cap to walk in the afternoon sun
Thanks for the likes and compliments to you for your wonderful hats showed everyday:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto