Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
50's OR for me tonight

32d10635ffa3a7b3f297dc41069e37fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I wasn't able to get up and about today until later this afternoon. Grabbed the tweed jacket from yesterday and a hat I haven't been wearing as much as it deserves. Stetson late 50's - early 60s Sovereign Twenty with the sweet Mode Edge and some really wonderful dark brown, velvety felt. I generally like a wider brim than this 2-1/4" lid affords, but it's nice enough that I just don't care.

The felt easily molds to whatever shape a fella wants, but to my eye the classic center dent works best with this one. I have the front pinch at about 4-1/4" and keep it level with no rake. A superb hat, really, it fits just a touch loose at size 7-1/2 but feels real comfortable on the noggin'. I wish my pics showed the felt off better. It goes really well with the old copper wide ribbon.

i-bRkmWSk-M.jpg
i-bw2Rpbd-M.jpg
i-nqCLSDv-M.jpg

i-XRP9TB3-M.jpg

i-72FfhPr-M.jpg
i-DsmjBtj-M.jpg
i-LccdmmQ-M.jpg

That's a beauty. So many possibilities there. haha

Tukwila

This is the first vintage fedora I ever bought and it’s still hands down my favorite. Love the colors on this Crofut & Knapp. I try to pull this out on special occasions. Today’s special event is a wedding for a little girl who has always called us uncle Bill and aunt Carla. No relation in blood but always will be part of the immediate family.

View attachment 142089 View attachment 142090
Always a pleasure to see you and your lovely wife together, Bill. You have really put together a fantastic colorway with the hat, suit, shirt and tie. It's really all tied together perfectly.

Dlaniger

This is the first vintage fedora I ever bought and it’s still hands down my favorite. Love the colors on this Crofut & Knapp. I try to pull this out on special occasions. Today’s special event is a wedding for a little girl who has always called us uncle Bill and aunt Carla. No relation in blood but always will be part of the immediate family.

View attachment 142089 View attachment 142090
Bill, you Carla look fantastic. You have dressed that Crofut & Knapp to perfection. Thanks for sharing your special day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk