Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

1967Cougar390

Practically Family
Brown Knox in its original box. Note the 1930s US Customs inspection stamp. The primer is hat sizing is printed on the underside of the box lid.

050720_1.jpg

050720_2.jpg

050720_3.jpg

050720_4.jpg

050720_5.jpg

050720_6.jpg

050720_7.jpg

050720_8.jpg

Alan that is a beautiful hat. It’s condition and age are as amazing as the box. I really like the 1/16 sizing and the explanation on the box.

Steven

Yesterday was Stetson day. I wore my Stratoliner to a meeting. The in the afternoon I wore a lower end vented Stetson for yard work. I didn’t get a picture of it. I rolled my ankle while working on my lawn sprinklers. :eek: I might be hobbling around for a couple of days, but at least my yard will look good. :)

View attachment 233639
Steven
At least you will be hobbling around in style. Feel better.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Michael.

The hat is really nice, but the prize today goes to the excellent jacket and waistcoat. Fabulous combo, Michael.
Thanks Stefan. I'm still bummed that I missed the pants that went with this 3 piece denim set.

We continue with German week. Second installment, day four.
Hückel Welheim in the colour Elefant
View attachment 233492 View attachment 233493 View attachment 233494 View attachment 233495
Another great German hat, Stefan.

Ah Spring in Minnesota, USA!

i-Mfhkhjv-M.jpg

Royal Stetson with Mode Edge was my fedora for this adventure.

i-TqFD9DN-M.jpg

i-QWgF5ps-M.jpg

Feeling refreshed after a couple hour walkabout. Cheers, Eric -
Great looking hat, Eric. Are the mosquitoes already so loud that you have to wear earplugs?

Great outfit, as always. Your black knit tie rings a certain note for me, as for several years I've found one to be an indispensable item for my wardrobe. In fact, over the last few years I've acquired the silk versions in eight or nine colors. They pair well with patterned shirts, sweaters, vests, or jackets.
Thanks Bob. These knit or crochet, not sure which, silk models from Lands' End have been seeing a lot of wear. They are versatile.

Thanks all,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21