Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Out looking at plants already...... anyone else notice how tight your hats are getting without a hair cut lately? VS
51E45CB3-18C3-45DF-9298-2E220750A6CA.jpeg

Johnny

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon folks. Taking a lesson from Winston Churchill, I have been trying not to let the crisis go to waste. Up early and have been up and around. Getting things done here in my Minnesota neighborhood.

Like many others, this morning was a cool 38'f when I headed out for a dog soiree. A Stetson Scoop was my hat choice. My dog, Tio, and the ducks and geese on the lake made no comment either liking or disliking the hat choice.

i-PKHx9fz-M.jpg

For a long neighborhood jaunt I wore my Minnesota tuxedo wool jacket. Temps and wind motivated me towards choosing a Cordova Cap.

i-mkBj4r2-M.jpg

Home and needing a cool down and a spot of breakfast I switched to a fedora. My vintage Playboy was my hat choice for some oatmeal and yogurt on the deck.

i-VZ42nsL-M.jpg

A run, shower, another change of clothes found me needing a cool down walk. A Well Dressed Head cap and I headed out. Making use of the opportunity I finished a webinar with industry experts speaking about strategies for re-opening small business. I am confident that the bigger brim on this fav cap of mine hid the, at times, painful expressions my face made during my edification.

i-RtwZDTq-M.jpg

Best to all. Be safe, be strong and see you on the streets soon, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21