Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Here are both hats side by side. I had the grey expanded yesterday.
e74383e1a52ef32def6b388dc9b152df.jpg
eaae587543022466cd7b5ea93c16b5a8.jpg
33b78571502e4ca7c59ef1bd3af61815.jpg
087fd9360f8c6081f0399afb55a29a1e.jpg
91954ccb6c05ec1a2bf69d9ca4a5d2b4.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I’ve often wondered about the possibility of adding to a sweat. Great info and photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Which Akubra is that? It looks great and they are always good choices when rain is in the forecast.

It's an Imperial quality Snowy River I bought nearly 15 years ago while visiting Vancouver Canada. Since then I got 2 more Akubras, a Fed IV and Stylemaster, and like how they all fit and hold up in the weather. Good sturdy hats all around.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The wife surprised me with tickets to the Evergreen Aviation Museum in McMinnville OR this morning. Apparently, today is National Museum Day. There was a promotion online to download free tickets to participating museums all around the country. One of the most expensive was the Air Museum so that was the best deal (gotta love her finding a "deal"), so road trip! Since I will be in the presence of the Hughes Flying Boat (never call it the "Spruce Goose", Howard hated that name), I researched the hat that he wore in the promotional photos. It looks like a Whippet, wide brim binding and a substantial ribbon. So my hat choice today is my Granite Whippet Clone by Mike Miller. I'll be in @Tukwila country but probably won't be able to meet up. Should be a fun day.

View attachment 136679 View attachment 136680
Nice hat Red! The gray and burgundy contrast make a great splash.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
It looks great, Max. Sorry about the mediocre felt quality. Hufvud offers beaver blends and 100% beaver, but their prices don’t make sense to me compared to others. I hope your felt gets better with age and use; it certainly looks nice.

I wish I would have known that he has better blends. I just ordered mine through Etsy, and Mikael didn't tell me.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Terry I don't know the nature of your problem but don't do it. Been there, done that with a neurosurgeon also. Odds for a successful surgery are very low. PM me if you want to talk about your specifics.
Unfortunately, I have to agree. Hopefully you'll be one of those rare individuals who comes through after the surgery with no lingering effects, but the odds aren't in your favor. That said, if pain management isn't getting the job done and surgery is your only viable option a neurosurgeon is definitely preferable to an orthopedic surgeon. I sincerely wish for the best outcome for you regardless of the treatment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko