Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Early 30's Stetson Select Crush Weight - this 88 gram felt is light enough for today's PNW weather

View attachment 257254 View attachment 257255 View attachment 257256
It's a real vintage, it's lightweight, it's in pristine condition and it looks great. It's all there, Garrett; congrats!

Good Saturday folks. Thanks for sharing your hats/caps/boaters/bowlers and others.

Early morning dog soirree had me sport'n a VS Wanderer (Artlite dove felt). What a HAT!

i-GqBVgZ6-M.jpg

i-2LkzBP8-M.jpg

Returning home I was at the top of my breakfast game grilling hashbrowns, bacon and eggs. I wore a vtg. Stetson Playboy for the delicious process and outcome.

i-Cp5Fx67-M.jpg

Early morning errand and yet again another errand had me "twinning" in Cordova Caps in bolder wool Dashing Tweed fabrics.

i-tQdGG9z-M.jpg

i-Qm6XcH6-M.jpg

Chainsaw, cutters and axe work had me working in a Akubra Campdraft (Fedora Lounge version in bluegrass).

i-nnFSqpD-M.jpg

i-DPgBW4h-M.jpg

Grass cutting, blowing and garden work in a Sunbody hat with a "big" 3" brim.

i-zscmkkX-M.jpg

i-bnv7fBw-M.jpg

Cheers. Be safe, be strong and see you on the streets soon, Eric -
Another fine parade of hats, food and work, Eric. An example to us all, sir. Love the vents on the VS Wanderer.

Met up with my parents at an antique store, waiting for them to get there. Rocked the Akubra Campdraft deluxe early today.
View attachment 257277
Looks great on you.

Hey everyone!
This entry-level Homero Ortega Cuenca isn't anything remarkeble as far as Panama hats go (about 110-120 wpsi if I recall correctly) , but it holds a special place in my heart since it was my introduction to the world of toquilla and other fine straws. So, it deserved to be ironed and worn at least once this summer.

View attachment 257293 View attachment 257294 View attachment 257295

Have a great day!
Good to remember your introduction to the world of tequila, John; it's easy to forget if it was a proper introduction:D

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Steve. Very good to see you around. Felt weather is coming up, so I hope to see you on a regular basis again. You're right about the bowlers of course; they do deserve better.

Thanks, Alan. I think it's easier for Steve to wear them because he's English; seems like a natural fit. But I agree: there's something very enjoyable about them.

Thanks, Stefan. The wonderful summer has indeed held me back from hat wearing. It's been too hot even for straws. However, with felt season approaching I am hoping and intending to be around on the FL a bit more :)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Last evening I was out and about in a vintage Stetson Flagship.

i-4rGW6vV-M.jpg

i-4Tw9pWH-M.jpg

This mornings dog soiree found me wearing a VS (moss green) fedora.

i-7cCwTfW-M.jpg

I fixed breakfast for my brother and nephews before they headed out for some water skiing on the lake. Wet suits were needed on this cool summer morning. Grilling in a VS (mint green stratoliner inspired fedora).

i-gbSpvp5-M.jpg

Breakfast was buffalo steaks, corn bread with beef gravy and salads. The buffalo steaks are from a local rancher. My visitors left for water activities leaving me to start to lop off branches in an unlined Stetson Playboy.

i-t8PN2sX-M.jpg

i-f7k93G6-M.jpg

i-FQPwntS-M.jpg

Be safe, be strong and see you on the streets soon, Eric -

Last evening I was out and about in a vintage Stetson Flagship.

i-4rGW6vV-M.jpg

i-4Tw9pWH-M.jpg

This mornings dog soiree found me wearing a VS (moss green) fedora.

i-7cCwTfW-M.jpg

I fixed breakfast for my brother and nephews before they headed out for some water skiing on the lake. Wet suits for all on this cool summer morning. Grilling in a VS (mint green stratoliner inspired fedora).

i-gbSpvp5-M.jpg

Breakfast was buffalo steaks, corn bread with beef gravy and salads. The buffalo steaks are from a local rancher. My visitors left for water activities leaving me to start to lop off branches in an unlined Stetson Playboy.

i-t8PN2sX-M.jpg

i-f7k93G6-M.jpg

i-FQPwntS-M.jpg

Be safe, be strong and see you on the streets soon, Eric -
Wow.. that Flagship is so blue. Beautiful

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Wow.. that Flagship is so blue. Beautiful

Thanks. Very blue. The attached pics show the hat as more brilliant blue than it is in real life. The blue is a Stetson cadet blue. Yesterdays overcast skies really distorted the hues for my camera. Since March I have been working to understand and use a new camera (Sony RX 100 VI). It still is a work in process.

Cheers, Eric -

Thanks. Very blue. The attached pics show the hat as more brilliant blue than it is in real life. The blue is a Stetson cadet blue. Yesterdays overcast skies really distorted the hues for my camera. Since March I have been working to understand and use a new camera (Sony RX 100 VI). It still is a work in process.

Cheers, Eric -
Wonderful in any event :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo