Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Janina

New in Town
Hey folks,

Today I was wearing my beloved akubra campdraft (tawny fawn). Hope y'all had a beautiful Sunday!

Attachments

• IMG-20201004-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20201004-WA0021.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Unfortunately yesterday I had to bury my mother in law. After services, while the party was inside her house, I manned my post on the patio where I always cook for everyone. My daughter snuck up and snapped me reflecting. Figured I’d post it, and another shot I took to better showcase the ribbon on my hat. Wearing my whiskey VS, and one of my vintage ties. Such a beautiful weekend here, I hope everyone gets to enjoy it. See ya. View attachment 267502 View attachment 267503
Alan, I'm sorry for your and your family's loss. May your reflections show the good times.

Michael

Snowman

Practically Family
Unfortunately yesterday I had to bury my mother in law. After services, while the party was inside her house, I manned my post on the patio where I always cook for everyone. My daughter snuck up and snapped me reflecting. Figured I’d post it, and another shot I took to better showcase the ribbon on my hat. Wearing my whiskey VS, and one of my vintage ties. Such a beautiful weekend here, I hope everyone gets to enjoy it. See ya. View attachment 267502 View attachment 267503
Condolences for your loss.

Janina

New in Town

I'm so sorry for you and your family. Wish you all the best in these hard times!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
My condolences.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Words can never suffice during times like this Alan, but sharing helps. My sincere condolences to you, your wife and family during this mournful time.
Be well and safe.
Bowen

Alan, I'm very sorry to hear this. Condolences to you, your wife, and your family.

Hey folks,

Today I was wearing my beloved akubra campdraft (tawny fawn). Hope y'all had a beautiful Sunday!

I like the low-key dents. May I ask for a shot of the top, please?

Sorry for you and your families loss, Alan. Nothing more I say will ease your pain but know it is shared with those of us who have suffered the same. May she rest in peace in the hearts and minds of those who loved her most.

The Shoe

One Too Many
Sorry to hear that.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab

Condolences to you and yours, Alan, during this difficult time. May peace find you in your moments of quiet reflection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner