Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Yesterday I purchased a small collection of hats from an engineer now tired of wearing brimmed hats, his current orientation is caps. So I traveled two hundred kilometers and from a delightful person I brought home nine hats, some of them very interesting. The first one I had viewed to ascertain the state of use is the one that accompanies me on my daily walk around my office.
View attachment 267719
Panizza Royal, made in the seventies in Ghiffa, the historic headquarters of Panizza.
View attachment 267720 The color of the beautiful felt is "Cloro" the brims are finished with a double stitch, ribbon is black and it has first-rate finish.
View attachment 267722
Most of the hats were bought as shop stock and some are very interesting, others much less. Meanwhile, let's enjoy this historical Panizza
View attachment 267723
Have a nice Monday
Always nice to get a good haul, Daniele. You start of with a good one. If one is tired of hats, one is tired of life.
View attachment 267734 Stetson from Altermans San Antonio
Pristine, Perry.

More Americans.
Stetson Sovereign Times Square
IMG_2743.jpg
stetson sovereign_06.jpg

Resistol Beaver Twenty Harvard backbow

IMG_2744.jpg
resistol backbow_07.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members