Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Ivan smith

New in Town
E3CA3D30-549E-4A48-8EA5-AF98F8B16C21.jpeg
Dobbs jet

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the FL, Silver-Wolf. Nothing "just" about an Akubra, especially one with your very own stylish and personal additions.

Beautiful feathers. What's the pin?

RsaP16z.jpg

Just an Akubra Stylemaster in Acorn-Fawn which I'm sure most of us are familiar with and my own bling as always. Little side bit of info on the bling, most of the feathers in my hats come from rescued Raptors (Birds of Prey).

These are from a Barn Owl, well two in fact as each feather represents a saved and released bird.

But the exciting news is the Mrs said she got me a new fedora for Xmas yesterday...can't wait. All I know is that it's going to be a light grey.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Hi guys and gals,

New guy here. I've had this Stetson for about 20 years or so. Bought it used and never really knew what style of hat it is. Any help from the pros? Thanks! Really enjoying reading all of the posts.

Deacon Eric
View attachment 268362 View attachment 268363 View attachment 268364

Great hat and in a style I like a lot. The trouble is, Stetson made many hats of similar style so they can be really difficult or impossible to differentiate models without the box or factory label.

Welcome, and I hope you stick around as we need new faces and maybe even some pastoral guidance from time to time. ;)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Silver-Wolf

One of the Regulars
Duh! I should have worked that one out myself .

Be interesting to hear more about it, though.

That would be better in a different more appropriate thread, simply because it's about me and my persona and nothing related to hats lol. Better for a who am I thread or intro kinda place than here but who likes talking about themselves anyways lol, I'm here for the lids. I'm just a friendly, old amicable yet crazy kinda guy with a positive perspective.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Great to have you on the Lounge, Silver-Wolf. Welcome once again

That would be better in a different more appropriate thread, simply because it's about me and my persona and nothing related to hats lol. Better for a who am I thread or intro kinda place than here but who likes talking about themselves anyways lol, I'm here for the lids. I'm just a friendly, old amicable yet crazy kinda guy with a positive perspective.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I believe there is a thread around here for what’s the story with your name.
B

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko