Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

HuangCheng

New in Town
WechatIMG536.jpeg WechatIMG537.jpeg WechatIMG538.jpeg WechatIMG539.jpeg

An off white OR with a red cross pin

So sorry for your loss Stefan. Many mother-in-laws are outside the stereotype (mine was) and you know how special they can be. Extra condolences to your wife -- I'm fortunate to still have my mother and can only imagine how hard it will be to lose her.

On the hat side -- "Misto Montana" is a great name for a hat model.

Or an exotic dancer.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Sorry for your family's loss, Stefan. 89 is a good innings. May we all live at least as long.

Well, that was a bit of a week for sure. Sorry I haven't been posting this week; nothing to do with the presidential election on your side of the pond, but rather that my mother-in-law passed away this week. She was 89 years old, bright to the last but with very poor health recently and she passed away peacefully.
The hats were still there though and I did take pictures of them for the eagerly awaited Italian week(s). Some great hats and pics I've seen posted here this week by the way. Let's start.

Barbisio Classic Nero View attachment 278619

View attachment 278622

Barbisio lobbia Umbria
View attachment 278615 View attachment 278624

Barbisio Misto Montana
View attachment 278616
View attachment 278626

Barbisio Aristocrat
View attachment 278617 View attachment 278627

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Joe

Thanks Randy. I like that pairing.

I'm sorry for your families loss, Stefan.

A great batch of hats.

Thanks Daniele. I did like that combo quite well.

Love the brim stitching on this one, Daniele. And yesterday's hat had a super color combo. Enjoy the autumn weather.

Thanks,
Michael
Thank you, Michael.

Anther afternoon in the woods.

Akubra FederationIV carbon grey and Baileys Ammon burgundy. View attachment 278719 View attachment 278720
That's a really good colour on that hat!

IMG_7194 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Knox Twenty today
IMG_7189 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_7188 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_7190 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Another warm day here.
11-8-2020 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a good Sunday,
Michael
Both hat and suit are excellent again, Michael.

Butternut 50s Strat for Sunday service.
Have a good one, y’all View attachment 278730
Beautiful colour, Randall.

Wow, that is a beauty!
Or an exotic dancer.
Can I wear the... o, never mind

I’m sorry for your and your wife’s loss. It sounds like your mother-in-law had a good run, but it’s always heartbreaking when they’re gone. You have my condolences.
Thank you, Brent. She certainly had a good run and she was, by her own admission, done. It'll be strange though not having her around anymore.

Very nice, Jim. I like the natural colour of it as well.

Sorry for your family's loss, Stefan. 89 is a good innings. May we all live at least as long.
Thank you, Steve. It certainly was a good run. My own expectancy is not nearly as good. I tease my wife we Steur men don't do well in captivity;)

Some great Italian hats, Stefan. I don't know what I like more, the hats or their liners. Looking forward to this next week or 3 :)
Thanks, Steve. 3 weeks will scratch the surface alright:)

Rumad

One Too Many
Well, that was a bit of a week for sure. Sorry I haven't been posting this week; nothing to do with the presidential election on your side of the pond, but rather that my mother-in-law passed away this week. She was 89 years old, bright to the last but with very poor health recently and she passed away peacefully.
The hats were still there though and I did take pictures of them for the eagerly awaited Italian week(s). Some great hats and pics I've seen posted here this week by the way. Let's start.

View attachment 278622

Barbisio lobbia Umbria

Barbisio Misto Montana
View attachment 278616
View attachment 278626

Barbisio Aristocrat
Sorry for your loss Stefan, condolences to the entire family. Mine passed about a month ago, same exact age too, so I know what you’re going through. Sounds like both our mother in law’s lived a good long life and only fell apart at the end. A better ending than most if you ask me. Take care of the wife brother.

Sorry for your loss Stefan, condolences to the entire family. Mine passed about a month ago, same exact age too, so I know what you’re going through. Sounds like both our mother in law’s lived a good long life and only fell apart at the end. A better ending than most if you ask me. Take care of the wife brother.
Thanks, Alan. Well put and will do.

Condolences Stefan, you and your family take care.
Thank you, Wayne. Much appreciated.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 278622

Barbisio lobbia Umbria

Barbisio Misto Montana
View attachment 278616
View attachment 278626

Barbisio Aristocrat
My condolences to you and your wife, Stefan.
I love my mother-in-law too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana