Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It has been a Stetson Playboy morning.

A281DB76-8019-46CB-A932-AA073285B28C-M.jpg

DSC03779-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

A fundamental color of autumn in Northern Italy was, I say it was because for some years it has been seen less, it is the gray of the fog
View attachment 278902 Until a few years ago the fog stagnated for days especially in the plains, but also in the hills
View attachment 278903
Now it seems to have gone on vacation and something is missing in the autumns at the foot of the Alps
View attachment 278904
The color that most reminds me of it is the Amiata gray of the Borsalino felt
View attachment 278912
Borsalino Qualità Superiore, size 59 cm. or 7 3/8 US. In this version it is in finished with a low pleated ribbon and hemmed brims, quite rare to find.
View attachment 278913
Thanks for your likes and compliments for the hats you showed over the weekend
Wonderful hat Daniele

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Michael.

That's a really good colour on that hat!

Both hat and suit are excellent again, Michael.

Beautiful colour, Randall.
Thanks Stefan.

I always enjoying seeing this hat.
Thanks Bill. I thought that when I resized, reblocked and reflanged the hat I arrived at this brim shape. But i see from looking through the Esquire illustrations in another thread that this was a pretty common brim shape. Iwish I could get a couple of other hats to take it on.

Thanks,
Michael

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
Well, that was a bit of a week for sure. Sorry I haven't been posting this week; nothing to do with the presidential election on your side of the pond, but rather that my mother-in-law passed away this week. She was 89 years old, bright to the last but with very poor health recently and she passed away peacefully.
The hats were still there though and I did take pictures of them for the eagerly awaited Italian week(s). Some great hats and pics I've seen posted here this week by the way. Let's start.

Barbisio Classic Nero View attachment 278619

View attachment 278622

Barbisio lobbia Umbria
View attachment 278615 View attachment 278624

Barbisio Misto Montana
View attachment 278616
View attachment 278626

Barbisio Aristocrat
View attachment 278617 View attachment 278627
Condolences to you, your wife, and your collective family. May better times be ahead for you all.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I got to the grocery store before 6:00am. I was the only shopper on this large grocery store. Good for me. I picked up my groceries and included a thick beef tenderloin thinking my dog and could share this for breakfast. Home I am grilling "breakfast" in a Stetson Vita-Felt fedora. This hat has a unique ribbon and edge treatment.

D0541079-5C53-4FF0-910C-797E29B19801-M.jpg
Eric, this is one of my favourite, along with some "Misto" you have made from various hats producers

Another warm day here.
Bellissimo completo and the hats too!

Wonderful hat Daniele
Thanks Joe. Your parade of new hats is fantastic, I have a short list written at the end of last week, but now seems disappear, Complimenti comunque

The last day of a record long warm spell today.
Michael two days of superfine attire and hats ;)

Eric, this is one of my favourite, along with some "Misto" you have made from various hats producers

Thanks Joe. Your parade of new hats is fantastic, I have a short list written at the end of last week, but now seems disappear, Complimenti comunque

Thank you kindly Daniele.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful hat, Dave. Love that brilliant binding.

Great combo this morning Michael!!!!
Thanks Dave.

Thanks Daniele. We've been enjoying some record nice weather here for the last week. Perfect for dragging out some clothes and hats.

Thanks,
Michael

A fundamental color of autumn in Northern Italy was, I say it was because for some years it has been seen less, it is the gray of the fog
View attachment 278902 Until a few years ago the fog stagnated for days especially in the plains, but also in the hills
View attachment 278903
Now it seems to have gone on vacation and something is missing in the autumns at the foot of the Alps
View attachment 278904
The color that most reminds me of it is the Amiata gray of the Borsalino felt
View attachment 278912
Borsalino Qualità Superiore, size 59 cm. or 7 3/8 US. In this version it is in finished with a low pleated ribbon and hemmed brims, quite rare to find.
View attachment 278913
Thanks for your likes and compliments for the hats you showed over the weekend

I too really like this hat, Daniele. The thinner pleated ribbon is the perfect complement for the felt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21