New 50s Dalton that I got 2 weeks ago. Just sewed on this copperish colored ribbon and bow tonight. The ribbon was a pure white color that I dyed using brown and orange. Looks more red in the last pic than it actually is. The medium brown thin ribbon that was on this hat was sweated up with ugly dark stains that I couldn’t remove, so it had to go. I’ll dye it black and use it on a black 7x custom OR clone that I’ve rebuilt. I’ve decided to leave the reblocked crown unpinched and the brim unsnapped. I have been trying hard to Diversify all my look alike shaped hats just a bit. Hard to do when snap brim, center crease pinch looks so durn cool. Nice color combos are another thing I’m trying to vary when buying or building.