Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

I actually never these Colombo hats over here. Makes me wonder what market they were for. Mogano is a great colour, Joe.

Interesting. I haven’t seen too many pop up. And some other Colombo that I’ve seen have different proportions. I think Alan may have one.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
F.R. Tripler & Co. One of the many iconic department stores on Madison Avenue. Obviously not a hat maker themselves, so who did they source their in-house hats from? Anyone?

This is one of the quintuplet of hats I picked up from @PanosChris.

More photos to come in the Homburg Nation.

IMG_20201218_140642.jpg IMG_20201218_140656.jpg IMG_20201218_191618.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
That velour looks great, just needs to be petted. It's the season for petting hats as well it seems.

Now there's a task for the holidays! Cool parade of hats, Mike.

It's usually Norwegian Blues that make the escape, Johnny; they tend to pine for the fjords;)

Well, it gives you the chance to wear felt and leather jackets, David. Not so bad I'd say!

Another petting hat! Nice! The peacoat is a great find, Michael.

It might be green (we can't all be perfect;)), but that form is is classic Borsalino.
Thanks Stefan!
This one gets petted plenty! It's hard to keep one's hands off of a good velour, and this is one of my softest.

Jesse John

One of the Regulars
I like it a lot. That cured brim edge really makes the hat, and you did a great job getting it even and smooth.

I like it!! Good job on the hat.

Thanks folks! I spent a lot of time working this one with a spray bottle of water, some steam, and a tool. I must say, I am proud of my work. First time doing a kettle curl

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points