Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

quikrick

One Too Many
B
Wearing my latest hat project. I completely reworked this Melton. The hat sports a taller straight crown with a 2 5/8 bound snap brim. It's creased in my preferred Teardrop with a tight pinch.

I sewed on a new brim binding with a black 1 1/2 ribbon and bow. I gave the bow a slight upward swoop.
Melton-23-A.jpg

Melton-22-A.jpg

Under different lighting
Melton-24-A.jpg

Melton-29-A.jpg

On the head
Melton-32-A.jpg
Beautiful, nice work Terry!

Wearing my latest hat project. I completely reworked this Melton. The hat sports a taller straight crown with a 2 5/8 bound snap brim. It's creased in my preferred Teardrop with a tight pinch.

I sewed on a new brim binding with a black 1 1/2 ribbon and bow. I gave the bow a slight upward swoop.
Melton-23-A.jpg

Melton-22-A.jpg

Under different lighting
Melton-24-A.jpg

Melton-29-A.jpg

On the head
Melton-32-A.jpg
Love it Terry. Looks fantastic

My vote goes to that one Joe, I love it!

That has a lot of interesting, contradictory complementary features to it, Joe. Short brim contra high crown, box car type back bow bow, the blue in the grey and the grey in the blue. Not to mention the contrasting brim binding, which highlights the whole ensemble. A lot of thought has gone into the design of that Stetson.
A great addition to StingyMas.

Thanks guys. Always good to break with the norms... or not. :);)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Rings all the bells, Terry. Beautiful work as usual.

Melton-23-A.jpg

Melton-22-A.jpg

Under different lighting
Melton-24-A.jpg

Melton-29-A.jpg

On the head
Melton-32-A.jpg

Scooterz

Practically Family
Really nice work. That looks great.

Melton-23-A.jpg

Melton-22-A.jpg

Under different lighting
Melton-24-A.jpg

Melton-29-A.jpg

On the head
Melton-32-A.jpg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
You beat me to it with a great example, Brent. We've had a great Stingy week courtesy of Joe @Blare
Next week we need to go big, real big, and make it a big brim week!
Stetson Beaver 100.
20191106_090810.jpg

Another great refurb, Terry.

Melton-23-A.jpg

Melton-22-A.jpg

Under different lighting
Melton-24-A.jpg

Melton-29-A.jpg

On the head
Melton-32-A.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member