Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Shoe

One Too Many
Nice. Looks like you popped out the front creases. Going for the pork pie look?
Looks good on you.
Johnny
Thanks, Johnny.
The Stylemaster came to me this way. I was going to give it some steam and put the pinch back in on the front, but it just kind of grew on me as it was. Here’s the view from above.
C17130AB-8104-4742-B06E-81C5E9B058D7.jpeg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I do love the ribbon on this hat. The copper color is just close enough to go with my Aqua and Orange.

I do understand while Miami Dolphins do not get a lot of respect with US press. They tend to be well traveled and draw very well when they make a UK appearance every year or so.
Well excuse me but some of us in the old world have seen The Dolphins play in Miami. (That's because the cruise ship was late in and the cruise company paid for us to go to the game. My guess is that the more that took up the offer, the less moaning passengers they had to deal with.) We cruised to The Keys and onto Mexico, by the way.

Well excuse me but some of us in the old world have seen The Dolphins play in Miami. (That's because the cruise ship was late in and the cruise company paid for us to go to the game. My guess is that the more that took up the offer, the less moaning passengers they had to deal with.) We cruised to The Keys and onto Mexico, by the way.
Nice!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday evening a Gannon Wanderer (whiskey beaver felt with charcoal trimmings) was my hat of choice.

i-6JtGnXG-M.jpg

i-qPDrS78-M.jpg

i-QzTfb28-M.jpg

Morning dog soiree in a Gannon Wanderer (silverbelly beaver felt with charcoal trimmings).

i-WqKxsKJ-M.jpg

i-VKK4kMq-M.jpg

i-f3Lg9Tm-M.jpg

i-2NHkNQn-M.jpg

A couple of errands and morning coffee in a VS Executive (silverbelly beaver felt with a gilled ribbon treatment). This hat was inspired the Adam Pacesetter fedora.

i-6vvkJLL-M.jpg

i-wdLmhhn-M.jpg

Picking vegetables in the garden in a Gannon Wanderer (bone beaver felt).

i-bkmd5fZ-M.jpg

i-kSTMDFw-M.jpg

i-XgZqJVz-M.jpg

Let the day's festivities roll!

Cheers, Eric -
Roll on Eric! What a fantastic assemblage of special order beauties.

Dlaniger

Nice hat, Joe, but...

Las Vegas Raiders. That's an abomination before God.

Back to hats, it being a Gannon kinda day, Moss Green for church...

View attachment 364262 View attachment 364261 View attachment 364260

and people watching at Oktoberfest in a Granite.

View attachment 364263
Hey Jim. Nothing like a Gannon kind of day especially in moss green. The big frayed bow and wind trolly are a nice touch.
Borsalino Gorasgu in Averla catching some of the last rays light:
View attachment 364051
Nice hat, Joe, but...

Las Vegas Raiders. That's an abomination before God.

Back to hats, it being a Gannon kinda day, Moss Green for church...

View attachment 364262 View attachment 364261 View attachment 364260

and people watching at Oktoberfest in a Granite.

View attachment 364263
Hey Jim. It sure is a Gannon kind of day especially when it’s moss green. The bold ribbon with the frayed edge and wind trolly are a nice touch. Las Vegas Raiders? What’s next?

Dlaniger

Great to see you posting again, Reggie!

Your hats were missed during your hiatus. You were too, Stefan.

You've amassed such a great collection, Joe, it's easy for one or two to slip through the cracks even when they're as fine as this.

Thanks, Jonathan. That Borsalino Gurasgu is a spectacular hat and the color really does pop in the sunlight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran