Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

As I'll be wearing the black CD for the next several days to break it in and shrink it up, I won't bore you with another pic. Besides, you can admire Brent's Gannon instead, it's a beaut.

Instead, I'll just leave you all with this which, like beer, proves God loves us and wants us to be happy.

giphy.gif

GHT

I'll Lock Up
As I'll be wearing the black CD for the next several days to break it in and shrink it up, I won't bore you with another pic. Besides, you can admire Brent's Gannon instead, it's a beaut.

Instead, I'll just leave you all with this which, like beer, proves God loves us and wants us to be happy.

View attachment 391008
Is that what you call a milk shake?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
A little late in posting, but I wore my Modern Royal Deluxe OR on Christmas Day to the beach. It was sunny off and on all day, with quite a bit of wind and I just managed to keep it on my head long enough to snap a few photos.
A belated Mele Kalikimaka to all my friends on the hat forum.

IMG_3342.jpeg
IMG_3358.jpeg
IMG_3388.jpeg
IMG_3845.jpeg

The Shoe

One Too Many

The Shoe

One Too Many
This one hasn’t seen the light of day for a while. A Christys’ Trilby, this was my first fur felt. The colour is mink. A smaller brim than I usually go for these days, but I still love the colour of the felt and ribbon. It has been relegated to my home karaoke hat of late, but I wore it to take the rubbish out and for a quick dash to the post office today. It would get more wear if only it had a leather sweatband.
83EEE8D7-3AC4-4256-BF87-C848A10B12D6.jpeg
2B055385-FC71-4E30-B5BF-70E80CFE72DB.jpeg

Late morning, we went out for lunch/dinner at a cheap but fun & tasty Italian place. Etsuko in a Maxim…
EC79202F-50D6-4DA3-B9E5-7546418FE8E4.jpeg
07931A01-7D49-44DF-82CA-975E60DDB235.jpeg

…me in my silverbelly Campdraft.
493EC55F-D1D5-46AC-9BFA-92B6E9591A75.jpeg
DE5A09C5-E010-46A3-98F2-FE6850032A9E.jpeg

This one hasn’t seen the light of day for a while. A Christys’ Trilby, this was my first fur felt. The colour is mink. A smaller brim than I usually go for these days, but I still love the colour of the felt and ribbon. It has been relegated to my home karaoke hat of late, but I wore it to take the rubbish out and for a quick dash to the post office today. It would get more wear if only it had a leather sweatband.
View attachment 391082 View attachment 391083
Late morning, we went out for lunch/dinner at a cheap but fun & tasty Italian place. Etsuko in a Maxim… View attachment 391084 View attachment 391085
…me in my silverbelly Campdraft. View attachment 391086 View attachment 391087
Looking good Gary

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday afternoon gallivanting about outside with my dog I wore a Brock with a back-bow treatment.

i-7nTnDG9-M.jpg

i-pkkNvV9-M.jpg

I got an inquiry about flat brimed hats and put on on and went to grab some hat shots. This is a Nutria USNFS work hat. Here are the pics I shared.

i-CShq6hH-M.jpg

i-hqGpccs-M.jpg

i-Wh2R7qG-M.jpg

i-5pDdm3c-M.jpg

i-DPcmPLn-M.jpg

In the evening I worked the snowblower in a Gannon Wanderer (granite hued beaver).

i-5H6fpp5-M.jpg

This mornings snow removal was complted under a Gannon Wanderer (steel gray).

i-tjKfhkN-M.jpg

i-Vvhmvk4-M.jpg

A Knox was my coffee fedora while stolling about.

i-2mbHtcw-M.jpg

i-8qcKmcf-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Yesterday afternoon gallivanting about outside with my dog I wore a Brock with a back-bow treatment.

i-7nTnDG9-M.jpg

i-pkkNvV9-M.jpg

I got an inquiry about flat brimed hats and put on on and went to grab some hat shots. This is a Nutria USNFS work hat. Here are the pics I shared.

i-CShq6hH-M.jpg

i-hqGpccs-M.jpg

i-Wh2R7qG-M.jpg

i-5pDdm3c-M.jpg

i-DPcmPLn-M.jpg

In the evening I worked the snowblower in a Gannon Wanderer (granite hued beaver).

i-5H6fpp5-M.jpg

This mornings snow removal was complted under a Gannon Wanderer (steel gray).

i-tjKfhkN-M.jpg

i-Vvhmvk4-M.jpg

A Knox was my coffee fedora while stolling about.

i-2mbHtcw-M.jpg

i-8qcKmcf-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
All very nice, but I do love that Ranger hat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch