Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. The dog soirre, in nearly normal winter temps, found me wearing a Lee Cameo.

i-th58qjV-M.jpg

i-QcTrCrm-M.jpg

i-CghB84k-M.jpg

I took a morning walkabout, sipping coffee, under a Gannon Wanderer (silvermist beaver felt with charcoal trimmings).

i-tKPLCHd-M.jpg

i-S4k4rNq-M.jpg

i-k2Lfh5c-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I show a hat for all those who have questions or doubts about Borsalino quality
Morello 5.jpg

The hat I'm wearing is forty years old, we are at the end of the management of the historic Borsalino family.
Morello 9a.jpg
Borsalino Qualità Extra Extra Superiore size 6 1/2 or 60 cm. or 7 1/2 US.
Morello A1.jpg

The color is "Morello" and the felt is what you see in the photograph with a very light hair that makes it shine as soon as a light, even a faint one, hits it.
Morello 7.jpg

It is black or a very deep blue, you can see it in contrast to the jacket I'm wearing.
The ribbon is black so you see the little contrast and the shapes are the classic ones between the seventies and eighties of Borsalino in the hats sold in Italy.
Morello A.jpg

It is a hat of particular beauty, at least in my opinion, for the color that is fantastic and for the finish of the felt that enhances it.
This is a wonderful Borsalino of "decadence";)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 399276
The hat I'm wearing is forty years old, we are at the end of the management of the historic Borsalino family.
View attachment 399277 Borsalino Qualità Extra Extra Superiore size 6 1/2 or 60 cm. or 7 1/2 US.
View attachment 399278
The color is "Morello" and the felt is what you see in the photograph with a very light hair that makes it shine as soon as a light, even a faint one, hits it.
View attachment 399279
It is black or a very deep blue, you can see it in contrast to the jacket I'm wearing.
The ribbon is black so you see the little contrast and the shapes are the classic ones between the seventies and eighties of Borsalino in the hats sold in Italy.
View attachment 399280
It is a hat of particular beauty, at least in my opinion, for the color that is fantastic and for the finish of the felt that enhances it.

Morello is one of my favourite Borsalino colours, Daniele. You have wonderfully captured the beauty of its dark cherry colour, not to mention the delightful lustre of the finish of the felt.
A truly gorgeous Borsalino.

The Shoe

One Too Many
View attachment 399276
View attachment 399277 Borsalino Qualità Extra Extra Superiore size 6 1/2 or 60 cm. or 7 1/2 US.
View attachment 399278
View attachment 399279
View attachment 399280
Beautiful!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
What's the Scoop? Temps dropping over the next couple days to below 0'f. Wait..... Oh yes I was wearing a Scoop. This morning the Stetson Scoop was worn during a dog soirée.

i-SV4WNHS-M.jpg

i-FNCXL55-M.jpg

While being labeled of "Royal Stetson" quality, this hat has dynamite felt and features. Apparently that is the Scoop.

i-xXjJfBL-M.jpg

i-WCxvdXK-M.jpg

The detail of the edge treatment is special.

i-SjZsDxx-M.jpg

i-PLJTXNP-M.jpg

Cheers from Minnesota, Eric -

Great Miller, Joe.

Optimo Manhattan for a weekend in the twin cities. Took my son to see Harry Potter in concert with the Minnesota Orchestra.
Greeley Hat Works beaver top hat, and my soft grey Trimble followed.
View attachment 399444 View attachment 399445 View attachment 399446 View attachment 399447
Nice ones Jeff.

What's the Scoop? Temps dropping over the next couple days to below 0'f. Wait..... Oh yes I was wearing a Scoop. This morning the Stetson Scoop was worn during a dog soirée.

i-SV4WNHS-M.jpg

i-FNCXL55-M.jpg

While being labeled of "Royal Stetson" quality, this hat has dynamite felt and features. Apparently that is the Scoop.

i-xXjJfBL-M.jpg

i-WCxvdXK-M.jpg

i-SjZsDxx-M.jpg

i-PLJTXNP-M.jpg

Oh wow.. how similar to the Flagship treatment. Looks so similar to mine.

can definitely see a Press tag being tucked behind the ribbon on this model!

Mighty44

One Too Many
Great hat, Eric. Is the brim shorter in back or is that just illusion created by the curl?

David

i-SV4WNHS-M.jpg

i-FNCXL55-M.jpg

i-xXjJfBL-M.jpg

i-WCxvdXK-M.jpg

i-SjZsDxx-M.jpg

i-PLJTXNP-M.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot