Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Remember snow. Its here! Hard blowing winds and cold temps found me bundled and wearing a cap this morning.

i-KQqnLzz-M.jpg

Coffee and a walkabout after my morning dog soirre was under the brim of a 30's Borsolino.

i-Xxc4NhT-M.jpg

i-CXWFzLn-M.jpg

i-q8pfsGQ-M.jpg

Back out to pick-up branches and fill the bird feeders. A Stetson Bantam was my "chore" hat.

i-dSxHvDJ-M.jpg

i-C7jqxDd-M.jpg

i-D6vjZWg-M.jpg

i-bpnHMQ8-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:

Mighty44

One Too Many
Remember snow. Its here! Hard blowing winds and cold temps found me bundled and wearing a cap this morning.

i-KQqnLzz-M.jpg

Coffee and a walkabout after my morning dog soirre was under the brim of a 30's Borsolino.

i-Xxc4NhT-M.jpg

i-CXWFzLn-M.jpg

i-q8pfsGQ-M.jpg

Back out to pick-up branches and fill the bird feeders. A Stetson Bantam was my "chore" hat.

i-dSxHvDJ-M.jpg

i-C7jqxDd-M.jpg

i-D6vjZWg-M.jpg

i-bpnHMQ8-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Love the stitching on the overwelt. Can’t believe you’re in the 20s—it’s t-shirt weather in NYC today!

David

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Off in the beautiful Ohio sunshine for a walk this morning in a Mallory Commander.

View attachment 418762 View attachment 418761

Bonus lampost shot for Steve.

View attachment 418760

Yesterday the Black CD.

View attachment 418764 View attachment 418763

And Wednesday, a fairly damp doggo walk in a Modern Stetsoninan in Tawny.

View attachment 418768 View attachment 418767 View attachment 418766

Lastly, out with The Boys Wednesday night for a few adult beverages in a Borsalino.

View attachment 418771
Cool aray of hats, Jim.

I just love those lampposts. Thanks for the photo.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Quick jaunt across the picket lines since there was a Johnny Horton reference the other day. Brought up childhood memories of listening to him on cassette tape in the car with my mom. Thanks @T Jones.

Lots of hats worn the past few months but the old Knox (here you go @Pkyoakum) and Stetson No. 1 got the call most days:
image2.JPG
image1.JPG
IMG_4407.JPG
IMG_4406.JPG

Maybe I'll be back with the soon to arrive No. 1, but probably won't be for a while so catch me while you can today.

Hope all are well and wishing everyone the best! Peace, love, and understanding.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Quick jaunt across the picket lines since there was a Johnny Horton reference the other day. Brought up childhood memories of listening to him on cassette tape in the car with my mom. Thanks @T Jones.

Lots of hats worn the past few months but the old Knox (here you go @Pkyoakum) and Stetson No. 1 got the call most days:
View attachment 418793 View attachment 418794 View attachment 418796 View attachment 418795

Maybe I'll be back with the soon to arrive No. 1, but probably won't be for a while so catch me while you can today.

Hope all are well and wishing everyone the best! Peace, love, and understanding.
Two wonderful petting hats for sure. Good to see you around, Jonathan. Don't be too much of a stranger now. Love seeing your collection.

quikrick

One Too Many
I made it through surgery. Strange thing happened while I was under anesthesia - I now self identify as a “Brilliant, Intuitive, Level headed, vertically Linear man.” But you can just call me Bill.
View attachment 418806
You look great Bill. You also look brilliant, intuitive, level headed etc...
Praying for a speedy and full recovery.

View attachment 418793 View attachment 418794 View attachment 418796 View attachment 418795

I was wondering where you had been, my friend. I hope all is well.

Great hats! The really old ones are special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy