Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Your blue Strat is as always a thing of beauty
Our "Fall weather" had me wearing a straw (PHD) yesterday after and evening.

IMG_7393-M.jpg

The Minnesota morning found the low temps at 59'f (15'c). A fedora worn during my morning jaunt was perfect. I chose a Stetson Stratoliner in Cadet Blue.

E094BBB1-513D-4E79-89D9-CBA42687B265.-M.jpg

IMG_7398-M.jpg

IMG_7397-M.jpg

IMG_7400-M.jpg

IMG_7401-M.jpg

I enjoyed some Costa Rican single source coffee under the brim of a VS fedora. This sage beaver thin ribbon was inspired by the Stetson Stratoliner.

7543176E-73D0-4EAA-94DB-AF5919ACDC45.-M.jpg

IMG_7408-M.jpg

IMG_7409-M.jpg

IMG_7413-M.jpg

Cheers to all who are persevering the slower version of The Fedora Lounge, Eric -

hambone71

Practically Family
Happy birthday Phil! I hope your fiancé found you a bodacious vintage fedora but I agree that you might end up being the one to buy a cake.

Me I root for my Gators but I wouldn’t mind three straight for Georgia. Mostly I enjoy a good matchup and this one looks close.

Have a fantastic weekend brother. If you’re like me, it’s a great year to be 39 again!
Happy Birthday Phil
Thank you, Nathan! Them Gators got a good win last weekend. Its always good to see Tenn lose, lol.

Thank you, Joe! I hope you're enjoying your products of Bama by way of Tagovailoa and Waddle.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Our "Fall weather" had me wearing a straw (PHD) yesterday after and evening.

IMG_7393-M.jpg

The Minnesota morning found the low temps at 59'f (15'c). A fedora worn during my morning jaunt was perfect. I chose a Stetson Stratoliner in Cadet Blue.

E094BBB1-513D-4E79-89D9-CBA42687B265.-M.jpg

IMG_7398-M.jpg

IMG_7397-M.jpg

IMG_7400-M.jpg

IMG_7401-M.jpg

I enjoyed some Costa Rican single source coffee under the brim of a VS fedora. This sage beaver thin ribbon was inspired by the Stetson Stratoliner.

7543176E-73D0-4EAA-94DB-AF5919ACDC45.-M.jpg

IMG_7408-M.jpg

IMG_7409-M.jpg

IMG_7413-M.jpg

Cheers to all who are persevering the slower version of The Fedora Lounge, Eric -
You are right Eric, it certainly does take perseverance but given the result of those Stratoliners of your's, it's well worth the effort.
strat2.jpg

I have fallen in love with that beautiful cadet blue one.
How magnificent would it look crowning out my blazer?
Blazer Two.JPG

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
In the wild, even!

Catch anything?
From the looks of that beard Jim, that was a few years ago.
I was more interested in teaching my Son how to fly fish. I recall he caught his first trout on a fly and i stumbled onto a couple myself.
How someone could lose the tip section of a fine Orvis rod and not know it is beyond me. You’d think that would be like losing your hat.
Was one of the best Dad and Son days ever!
B

From the looks of that beard Jim, that was a few years ago.
I was more interested in teaching my Son how to fly fish. I recall he caught his first trout on a fly and i stumbled onto a couple myself.
How someone could lose the tip section of a fine Orvis rod and not know it is beyond me. You’d think that would be like losing your hat.
Was one of the best Dad and Son days ever!
B

That's the important part!

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful hats passing by. I still have problems to enter the lounge and only the link on instagram will work at the moment. I don't like that! This site is still extremely slow....but.....
My today's choice: a grey Brummel's.

View attachment 547816 View attachment 547817 View attachment 547818
Nice looking Brummel, Marcel. I have a couple. They're simple, but well executed hats. Always good to grab and go, and look good in.

The FL is such a pita to come into and enter likes, not to mention comments. If it weren't for all the great hats, I'd have given up on it a month or so back.

It's like the Tap-aTalk problems all over again

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Autumn has kicked in this weekend in Denmark. Decided to wear this unlined G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro & Co for a Saturday evening outing.

View attachment 547893
You have given this classic hat a cool makeover. You wear your Borsalino in the most effortless way. It crowns and compliments your attire, perfectly. Although it might be better with the lapels down, but even that doesn't matter. Excellent Steve.
Looking out of the window, I am keeping an eye on the weather before deciding what to wear to church this morning. Hopefully the sun will put in an appearance, after church we are off to a classic car show at Christchurch. I do hope that it turns out to be blazer weather.
Burgundy blazer 002.JPG

Well, I'm back. Feels a bit appropriate to qoute The Lord of the rings after visting mount doom. Etna was close enough for me anyway. The hats of the week don't show a lot of variation, because the Dunlap panama was the only hat I brought to Sicily with me.

Before we left: the Penumbra
IMG_6249.jpg

Picking up the car in Cinisi
IMG_6253.jpg

Bike tour in Palermo
IMG_6259.jpg

Céfalu
IMG_6262.jpg

Enna
IMG_6289.jpg

Agrigento
IMG_6296.jpg

Syracuse
IMG_6316.jpg

Back to base Battersby
IMG_6321.jpg

Léon by Mossant
IMG_6322.jpg

I have been trying to look at all the hats, but the site wasn't very forthcoming to be honest. Consider your hats and comments liked and appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom