Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Me and the granddaughter sharing our feelings about hats that don’t fit. Me in a pre-1915 Stetson and she in a Swann-Abram of a similar age.

IMG_5442.jpeg

IMG_5437.jpeg

IMG_5438.jpeg

IMG_5399.jpeg

IMG_5405.jpeg

Last edited:
The hats of the week while I still have internet connection. Been having trouble for most of the week with my connection and the serviceguys haven't solved the problem yet. It IS a problem.

Brummel's
IMG_6379.jpg

Barbisio Lontra
IMG_6380.jpg

Battersby
IMG_6385.jpg

Borsalino Castoro
IMG_6395.jpg

Brummel's Castor
IMG_6396.jpg

Barbisio Lontra (again)

Attachments

• IMG_6398.jpg
    IMG_6398.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 21

Pellie

One Too Many
The hats of the week while I still have internet connection. Been having trouble for most of the week with my connection and the serviceguys haven't solved the problem yet. It IS a problem.

Brummel's
View attachment 550896

Barbisio Lontra
View attachment 550897

Battersby
View attachment 550898

Borsalino Castoro View attachment 550899

Brummel's Castor
View attachment 550900

Barbisio Lontra (again)
All great hats, but that first picture of the Brummel's is great. :)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. A walkabout in a Mallory Classic started my hat day.

i-JcTJ677-M.jpg

i-jcVhBNt-M.jpg

i-8phXBv4-M.jpg

i-n9wLLnf-M.jpg

Acquiring groceries and putting them away was a snap in a VS Dove beaver felt thin ribbon (inspired by the Stetson Stratoliner) fedora.

i-rjNhFmM-M.jpg
i-LjtsxhB-M.jpg

i-QmsmcFJ-M.jpg

Wearing a Stetson Open Road I made quick work of clipping some fallen branches.

i-gC8fpfq-M.jpg

i-QQLwSGN-M.jpg

i-wJ3qzwg-M.jpg

i-LT5CMcK-M.jpg

The morning has just begun and my To Do List is long. I need to toddle off and get to work.

Cheers, Eric -

GHT

I'll Lock Up
All great hats, but that first picture of the Brummel's is great. :)
Steur Brummel.jpg
Can't argue with that. The Brummel's just got the edge, love that raincoat too, Stefan, just fabulous.
Blazer sw 002.JPG Blazer sw 003.JPG
Is the UK the only place with summer sunshine? So many fabulous hats but not many Straw ones.
In the Autumnal sunshine I wore a Gamboa Panama to church this morning and later, Tina treated me to the indulgence of cake and coffee at the garden centre. She also damaged our wealth considerably, I think the cake was either a sweetener or maybe a bribe.

View attachment 550973
Can't argue with that. The Brummel's just got the edge, love that raincoat too, Stefan, just fabulous.
View attachment 550971 View attachment 550972
Is the UK the only place with summer sunshine? So many fabulous hats but not many Straw ones.
In the Autumnal sunshine I wore a Gamboa Panama to church this morning and later, Tina treated me to the indulgence of cake and coffee at the garden centre. She also damaged our wealth considerably, I think the cake was either a sweetener or maybe a bribe.
Thank you, Robert, Good to see you still have some autumn sunshine over there. Make the most of the straws while you still can. You're looking splendid as always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart