Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Apologies, Robert!
View attachment 550404
Charles, I love the hat but.................................
It's a very big but. At school we had a master who could look over the rim of his specs. Did I say look? He had a stare of pure napalm. It was far worse than corporal punishment. Thankfully though, you have a hint of a smile. Nonetheless I might still have difficulty getting off to sleep tonight now that you have conjured up that long forgotten reminisce, but for that superb hat, I might still have, sweet dreams. Yeah right.

Truth be told, I’m sure I have caused nightmares…

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Must be Knox day. I’m in a fifteen this morning. My stingiest brim and my widest ribbon.

Happy Friday friends.

IMG_8850.jpeg

IMG_8851.jpeg

IMG_8852.jpeg

IMG_8854.jpeg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
It is completely useless for me to bore you by telling that in Italy summer continues despite October.
Cafro Borsalino 5.jpg

The felt hats are still in the wardrobes, but towards the evening with a few gusts of slightly cool wind it is possible to wear them
Cafro Borsalino 2.jpg
Borsalino size 59 or 7 3/8 in the USA in the lobbia shape without the brim ribbon border
Cafro Borsalino 3.jpg
The color is "Cafro" and the shape "Galuela"
Cafro Borsalino 4.jpg
Very well preserved and a rarity in color and shape. It was sold in Turin a few years ago :)

Thanks for your likes about the Tonak in Hermes Dark Soleil blue color

It is completely useless for me to bore you by telling that in Italy summer continues despite October.
View attachment 550579

The felt hats are still in the wardrobes, but towards the evening with a few gusts of slightly cool wind it is possible to wear them
View attachment 550580
Borsalino size 59 or 7 3/8 in the USA in the lobbia shape without the brim ribbon border
View attachment 550581
View attachment 550582
Very well preserved and a rarity in color and shape. It was sold in Turin a few years ago :)

I really love the look of this hat, Daniele.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Greetings all:
Today….NOT today….but after two days of much ado and enduring the elements as all Stetson Nutrias are renowned for, this Stetson Nutria Quality shall not be denied and stands in defiance of postus interruptus invasive towards our loungeness of late.
Or…takes a hard head to post a hat these days!!

6A23882D-8DDF-4773-BE51-C55B36659880.jpeg
BBFE2F97-4B9D-4DF8-8C51-CAF40F66C9DD.jpeg
D2CCB867-9FCE-4D6B-A7F6-9117E461C9B9.jpeg
4AEE5148-88D1-4F4F-A7E1-B8DFBF9F7B6B.jpeg
My rowboat creased chocolate Nutria Quality with a flat brim and Eastwood kinda vibe.
Be well and patient.
B
Ps: very very patient!!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 550579

View attachment 550580
View attachment 550581
View attachment 550582

Beautiful hat, it's the striking colour that really impresses me. I searched and searched for something of that hue, but to no avail, I must show my milliner a copy of that fabulous Borsalino. Just perfect!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Greetings all:
Today….NOT today….but after two days of much ado and enduring the elements as all Stetson Nutrias are renowned for, this Stetson Nutria Quality shall not be denied and stands in defiance of postus interruptus invasive towards our loungeness of late.
It's been a few years since I last spoke Latin, but from memory a Lounge is Lascivitis. That;s the kind of Lounge that is a room, as in Transitu Lascivitis or Transit Lounge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom