Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

DonR

A-List Customer
Today is the Stetson Special.

20231119_092711.jpg
20231119_092623.jpg

Last edited:
The two new Barbisio looking great in the rotation.. the Cervo particularly so. The Tirard is fabulous and the Bertiel continues to shine!
Sunday, rain (as usual) and the hats of the week.

Carl Blum
View attachment 562039

Penn Craft
View attachment 562040

Sools by Laubin
View attachment 562041

Barbisio Sportex Visone
View attachment 562042

Barbisio Cervo Qualita Speciale View attachment 562043

Tirard Raid View attachment 562044

Berteil
View attachment 562045

Panizza Cappello Vas

View attachment 562047
Barbisio Cervo Qualita Speciale
That is just fabulous Stefan, I was taken with the Tirard Raid too but I think that the Barbisio just edged it.

Mercifully we don't have your rain, but the rain coat will certainly go in the car when we leave for church.
At the request of the good lady The Stetson Sovereign tops out this morning's church attire.
View attachment 562048 View attachment 562049 View attachment 562050
There will be a complete change of outfit and hats later, we are off to see The Jive Aces this evening. Looking forward to that. https://jiveaces.org/
Looking sharp as usual sir.

As a mostly tropics/subtropics boy I was surprised to find how refreshing zero degrees is. 30 degrees feels way colder. At zero, I can walk around in a relatively light jacket and fedora (I do wear ear muffs, though). I don’t know why, but I’ve talked to other drivers who agree - maybe it’s a humidity thing?

Negative 10, negative 20, though - that’s darn cold. At that temperature any exposed part of my body starts to burn after a short time.
IMG_5257.gif

What do you think the temperature is? …………. One.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Sunny but cold. I would go for that right now, Steve. Nice looking lobbia.
Thanks Stefan. We've had lots of rain too, so it was a change to have a sunny day yesterday.

I'm going for the Tirard out of your hats of the week. The Carl Blum is a close second.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Taking photos of a few hats in one of my normal spots when I had a visitor:

View attachment 561942

This Coyote got within 15 feet of me which is very unusual. He eventually trotted off, but he never seemed concerned. Made me wonder if coyote fur would make a decent fur felt for hats…?
Brent, you musta been wearing that Acme Roadrunner western.
Either that or it’s time to change that beep beep ringtone??
Back to my cave.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart