Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That hat is super sharp. Can you share some details?
Thank you, Elephant. That particular homburg is one of my favorites. I had this hat made up about 5 years ago by Optimo Hats of Chicago. The brown felt is made from their heirloom quality beaver with 2 1/2 inch brim. The ribbon and binding are a dark brown color called tobacco.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
C13F3F9E-2133-41B5-988C-E53684C8C761.jpeg
BAF7F469-99AD-4841-852A-215F4903C422.jpeg
DC7A8D15-C057-4DFC-A05B-AD94F4EBCEAC.jpeg
80223C0C-8A58-4443-B9D3-D0831AB4E6D2.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today....i better post a hat before i get spanked for chatter.
Lo and Bo. I gotta wear Nutria around this little girl. So far so good.
Be well. Bowen

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

Qrowin

Familiar Face
Love it!! Daughters are God’s way of keeping Dads humble!
She’s beautiful and looks so happy!!
Thanks for sharing!
Bowen

Thank you. So far I have been successful at fostering her love of hats, she can't leave the house without one. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Of course I have another one to work on once she is old enough to notice.

Tukwila

Sandra made sure I got out of the house today for my birthday, a late lunch with her and my daughter. We were getting ready to pay and Sandra made sure to tell the waitress it was my birthday. "Wait right there, please!", and she disappeared... but came back with this cute little chocolate mousse torte and stuck a Roman candle in it! LOL.

Daughter and I were leaning back as I asked, over and over, is this the kind of firework that explodes at the end????

A dark chocolate, modern Dobbs Temptation protected my hair from the flames.

i-TSNKN8n-L.jpg

Last edited:

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Sandra made sure I got out of the house today for my birthday, a late lunch with her and my daughter. We were getting ready to pay and Sandra made sure to tell the waitress it was my birthday. "Wait tight there, please!", and she disappeared... but came back with this cute little chocolate mousse torte and stuck a Roman candle in it! LOL.

Daughter and I were leaning back as I asked, over and over, is this the kind of firework that explodes at the end????

i-TSNKN8n-L.jpg

Happy birthday, Douglas! An Aries, huh? Let me look that up.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Splendid, Michael. Looking at that one I realize I might need another one...
I take it that means you like the one you have? It's a dandy hat model.

Sandra made sure I got out of the house today for my birthday, a late lunch with her and my daughter. We were getting ready to pay and Sandra made sure to tell the waitress it was my birthday. "Wait right there, please!", and she disappeared... but came back with this cute little chocolate mousse torte and stuck a Roman candle in it! LOL.

i-TSNKN8n-L.jpg

Happy Birthday, Doug. That candle looks a little too exciting for me. Ha ha.

Michael

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

i-TSNKN8n-L.jpg

A most happy BD to you Doug!

DRB

One Too Many

i-TSNKN8n-L.jpg

Happy Birthday Tuk.

Dlaniger

i-TSNKN8n-L.jpg

Happy Birthday Doug!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

i-TSNKN8n-L.jpg

Happy Birthday to ya! Looks like you were celebrated in style, Doug [emoji4]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21