Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Okay, this is my first "new" hat in months. Wasn't really looking, but it kinda fell into my lap. ebay find for $28 bucks plus shipping. Needs a little shaping but it's a keeper. Custom Monte Christi New Mexico. This one flew under the ebay radar and I got to scoop it up cheap. 7 1/4" :)

View attachment 165842 View attachment 165843 View attachment 165844 View attachment 165845 View attachment 165846

I believe their hats start at $500 or more so this is quite the coup. Looks great on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agnoulita:

5a2bfbee7edb485ea447657ea0a29cdc.jpg

90ef1178b576bf2601b8e7c3fc551ba3.jpg

b4bdea55d680329537c90f9711e5a3d2.jpg

4057f765e7bbc04112f8c1e6147b423c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Whippet Wednesday: I wore a vintage Stetson Whippet for my dog walk this morning. A darker gray Whippet (brim 2 7/8") was my wearing choice. I thought it may be enjoyable to compare it to a light gray (brim 2 1/2") version.

i-PkrnkCM-M.jpg

i-BfQj9Hm-M.jpg

i-GXDN6PF-M.jpg

Shortly ago I started the grill for some breakfast while shedding the warmer vest and changing hats to a vtg.Borsalino Misto. My dog and I are hungry for grilled salmon and potatoes.

i-FwxMrWb-M.jpg

i-8jB6F3M-M.jpg

i-5gQ9RWg-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Whippet Wednesday: I wore a vintage Stetson Whippet for my dog walk this morning. A darker gray Whippet (brim 2 7/8") was my wearing choice. I thought it may be enjoyable to compare it to a light gray (brim 2 1/2") version.

i-PkrnkCM-M.jpg

i-BfQj9Hm-M.jpg

i-GXDN6PF-M.jpg

Shortly ago I started the grill for some breakfast while shedding the warmer vest and changing hats to a vtg.Borsalino Misto. My dog and I are hungry for grilled salmon and potatoes.

i-FwxMrWb-M.jpg

i-8jB6F3M-M.jpg

i-5gQ9RWg-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
And here I was, laying in bed, reading the Lounge, when I see the words "salmon and potatoes", and my stomach starts growling.
Gotta get some breakfast.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
And here I was, laying in bed, reading the Lounge, when I see the words "salmon and potatoes", and my stomach starts growling.
Gotta get some breakfast.

Max; You are welcome to come for breakfast. On mornings I do not have to head into work early I enjoy fixing a larger morning meal. Small portions the rest of the day/evening work for me. My work day usually ends after 9:30pm so the day stretches. As to salmon - hmmmmm!

I have been enjoying your hats and the pics of your "neighborhood." Thanks for sharing.

Best, Eric -

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Max; You are welcome to come for breakfast. On mornings I do not have to head into work early I enjoy fixing a larger morning meal. Small portions the rest of the day/evening work for me. My work day usually ends after 9:30pm so the day stretches. As to salmon - hmmmmm!

I have been enjoying your hats and the pics of your "neighborhood." Thanks for sharing.

Best, Eric -
And now I'm both hungry and curious. Asking you by PM.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 165874 View attachment 165875
Ha ha
Funny you should mention that Max.
Every time i see this hat i remember how it arrived.
This is it before i pounded out the fenders and roof. Amazingly, not one broken weave.
It’s a survivor.
B
Ah! And that's your red car! I am not much into cars, so I don't remember the name, but I like it.
Ah, sí! A Hummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR