Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Great sage green colour on that Stratoliner, Brent. The contrasting aubergine coloured brim binding bring it out nicely. The thin ribbon looks like the same colour as the binding, but that line just above it suggests there once was a wider ribbon on it. Is that the case?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I’m not sure what the line is. I too can see it in the photos but not with my eye. Weird. The hat has always had the same ribbon and binding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
6F1CF30E-0EDC-4C9C-A9AD-74B2410DECD0.jpeg
02B4A260-5481-41EF-A6A6-6F6A80BEA0C2.jpeg
91973E50-E991-4084-83AB-6D70B83F392D.jpeg
464AE348-EDC9-4EFC-94FC-934145F4A043.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today....celebrating the return of my missing Chocolate Rowboat Nutria. It’s been a tough month without it! Lol
If it were a snake.....
Be well and see well.
Bowen

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
I’m not sure what the line is. I too can see it in the photos but not with my eye. Weird. The hat has always had the same ribbon and binding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thought so as the ribbon and binding colour match perfectly. Maybe the hat was packed away for some time and the ribbon ended higher on the crown causing the line. Who knows. Whatever, nice hat, Brent.

Nice straws, Stefan, especially the Penumbra. Great looking puggaree on the Huber. The Caxton looks top notch. All three nicely worn as usual.

Thank you, Steve. The temperature going down today was the big relief this week: I don't function too well with temps running above 30 degrees C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran