Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday a Stetson
20190822.jpg

Today a Resistol
20190823.jpg
Both great hats Joao, but I love that "wooly"!! :)

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Ken is this one about the lightest hat you’ve ever felt??
Gorasgu is such a fine example of what a Borsalino is all about. Imho
B
The hand of this hat is amazing. Very, very light and claylike. model Gorasgu, color Palladio. I had sent it to Art at VS for a full cleaning and re-shaping when I got it (looked like NOS was dusty and a bit mis-shapened). He said he hadn't felt such a fine felt in many years. Pretty good compliment I guess. ;) You had / have one right? Size 7 same color?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
The hand of this hat is amazing. Very, very light and claylike. model Gorasgu, color Palladio. I had sent it to Art at VS for a full cleaning and re-shaping when I got it (looked like NOS was dusty and a bit mis-shapened). He said he hadn't felt such a fine felt in many years. Pretty good compliment I guess. ;) You had / have one right? Size 7 same color?
Yes Ken, i do. Mine has a ribbon bound brim. Borsalino’s felted brim, like your’s, are about the nicest i’ve ever seen. So very slim and elegant. I’m fortunate to have 2 or 3 idk Gorasgu models. Def a favorite from Borsalino. Enjoy your’s.
B

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
B, I don't know what I love more: the hat, the jacket, or the fact that you've daringly put them together.
Damn it, I love all 3.
Both great. Together, outstanding!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Why thank you Steve. High praise from such a dapper dresser. Today was the first jacket day so i pulled out a fav time capsule leather to celebrate. Amazing the quality of a 50’s Montgomery Ward product. Blows away lots of today’s custom pieces!
B

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Out this afternoon in a Stratoliner Supreme. Once in a while we hat aficionados are fortunate enough to "stumble" upon a supreme fedora. This is such a stumble. Cadet Blue Stetson Supreme Stratoliner.

i-jkgj468-M.jpg

i-z6SHPqR-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Supreme indeed, Eric. Super shape, colour, ribbon, brim binding. Need I go on? Great Strat.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Why thank you Steve. High praise from such a dapper dresser. Today was the first jacket day so i pulled out a fav time capsule leather to celebrate. Amazing the quality of a 50’s Montgomery Ward product. Blows away lots of today’s custom pieces!
B
Blows them into dust, B. Gorgeous vintage jacket.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Supreme indeed, Eric. Super shape, colour, ribbon, brim binding. Need I go on? Great Strat.

No need to go on. Thanks for the "like" sir. This is definitely fav hat.

You seem to stumble alot Eric. Fine stable of hats indeed. ;)

Thanks sir. I been hunting for hats for some time. I checked that I joined the forum in 2011.

Thanks to all the "like" - ers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner