Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Could you please show pics of the sweatband and liner when you get a chance, Fabio? That is a beautiful hat, and I'm interested in it.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
img-10.jpg
img-4.jpg
img-6.jpg

TunedVWGti

One of the Regulars
Perhaps we should dolphinitely scale back on the fish puns. I was wearing a Gannon with fintastic gills this morning.

i-vWgpcr4-M.jpg

i-3Kwnj6r-M.jpg

i-Zw63SVT-M.jpg

Apologies as I cod be better. I have been gill-ty of too many fish puns this morning. Eric -
I always enjoy the hats you post each day... This hat really takes the cake for me though. I love it. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Very nice hat, Daniele. You say that Borsalino is a recent production? It has an attractive crown, brim binding and stitching. Borsalino fedoras with bound edged brims are hard to come by in N. America. Does that particular hat have a model name? May I see the liner? I guess you can tell I just like that hat. I don’t always comment, but as a Borsalino fan I always enjoy your posted hats and supplemental information.
Reggie, this Borsalino was sold in Germany and it arrived to me completely new along with others sold in Italy.
Here you can see the interior
Mirtillo interno.jpg

The Borsalinos of this bunch have not any paper label, this one has a paper label in which nothing is said
Mirtillo etichetta carta.jpg

Maybe it was made in 2011. The felt is thick and not so soft as others Borsalinos I have. The shape is very massive for an hat sold in EU and the finish is high end. If I can help more let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points