Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Tried to take a cue from Michael and don the Resistol Western, but shortly thereafter I traded it in for the coyote ruff.
You can see how done I am with this winter...

e595b95a639e0dabe86dbae7078fef0b.jpg

4ff69e3194a19ce1a81be47da9d61721.jpg

daf55ae319f1de415f744a549f4fe283.jpg

01a34f1eb2b8be193e0c39eb8c051cca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like them both, Jeff. It's been more like coyote ruff weather around here, too. Quite a different take on your hat from mine. If I could work the crease shadows out of mine I think I would wear it flat brim and open crown. I think the dimensions and shape are near those of the older Boss of the Plains hats.

Another beauty Michael.
Thanks Scott. It's probably in my top two or three for felt quality, as judged by me that is.

Michael

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
The garden has some very young new sprouts even if the temperature during night is still cold
16itgfd.jpg

Charles Hatter in grey (I don't remember well the exact denomination of the color), pleated ribbon matching the felt color. Size is 60 cm. or 7 1/2 US
5ogqcl.jpg

The hat is a collaboration between Borsalino and Vanzina for a brand to add to the others Borsalino used during the heyday of hats.
wcmuqu.jpg

Felt is a little bit stiff for an italian hat of that era, but it seems the "touch" to pretend it as English
bfon77.jpg

The finish was of high end for an elegant dress hat
mrebgi.jpg

Have a nice day
Thanks a lot for your likes and kind words :)

TunedVWGti

One of the Regulars
Walked to my daughter's school for lunch with her plus a trip to the book fair being held in the library. She was super stoked! Really sweet...[emoji2]

Modern Strat providing shade on the walk to and from school.
07136d4732839f2e1f0846be51a8020c.jpg
d17aafce75689058eb72fb80f2804bb9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m not saying I’d choose them over fedoras, but there’s just something special about a homburg. Before you know it you’ll be trading in your polo/golf shirts for suits and blazers. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You're not saying that yet, Brent, but soon you may be...

The garden has some very young new sprouts even if the temperature during night is still cold
16itgfd.jpg

Charles Hatter in grey (I don't remember well the exact denomination of the color), pleated ribbon matching the felt color. Size is 60 cm. or 7 1/2 US
5ogqcl.jpg

The hat is a collaboration between Borsalino and Vanzina for a brand to add to the others Borsalino used during the heyday of hats.
wcmuqu.jpg

Felt is a little bit stiff for an italian hat of that era, but it seems the "touch" to pretend it as English
bfon77.jpg

The finish was of high end for an elegant dress hat
mrebgi.jpg

Have a nice day
Thanks a lot for your likes and kind words :)
Wonderful hat in a great colour, Daniele.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy