Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I left work early to attend a meeting this evening. Post meeting I continue to wear the milan sold at the Ecuadorian Hat company. This model is the Supernatural Milan.

i-RCqB2mh-L.jpg

It is a dynamite milan weave. My leather sweat does show wear from my wearings, but it i still a grand milan for the warm weather.

i-sxWfrz2-M.jpg

i-RpJKzkR-M.jpg

Cheers. Be safe, be strong and see you on the street soon, Eric -

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
20200603_005017.jpg
20200603_193430.jpg

Hiking, with Lock & Co. Sandown Trilby...this hat has proven to be practically "bullet-proof" to the elements BUT Last time I went to Vegas the TSA officers accidently knocked it on the ground, but then purposefully kicked it to each other. I yelled "Hey!! Watch it!" One of them grabbed it in his fist,and balled it up and smashed it down into one of my bags!

NO LIE!!!

I though it was going to need to be reblocked. It was filthy. But a good steaming and on grease spot needed a good corn starch treatment; WHICH i learned here at the lounge!!...Now good as new! CLOSE CALL ...BUT WELL MADE HAT!

Last edited:
View attachment 239588 View attachment 239587
Hiking, with Lock & Co. Sandown Trilby...this hat has proven to be practically "bullet-proof" to the elements BUT Last time I went to Vegas the TSA officers accidently knocked it on the ground, but then purposefully kicked it to each other. I yelled "Hey!! Watch it!" One of them grabbed it in his fist,and balled it up and smashed it down into one of my bags!

NO LIE!!!

I though it was going to need to be reblocked. It was filthy. But a good steaming and on grease spot needed a good corn starch treatment; WHICH i learned here at the lounge!!...Now good as new! CLOSE CALL ...BUT WELL MADE HAT!
Well heck. Great hat! And at the same time WTF with the TSA. Crazy

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
I left work early to attend a meeting this evening. Post meeting I continue to wear the milan sold at the Ecuadorian Hat company. This model is the Supernatural Milan.

i-RCqB2mh-L.jpg

It is a dynamite milan weave. My leather sweat does show wear from my wearings, but it i still a grand milan for the warm weather.

i-sxWfrz2-M.jpg

i-RpJKzkR-M.jpg

Cheers. Be safe, be strong and see you on the street soon, Eric -

Great looking milan Eric.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko