Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Headed out for daily escapades in a vintage Stetson Beachcomer.

i-wMqgRC9-M.jpg

i-fQXgDVx-M.jpg

i-M75qSGr-M.jpg

i-G2X3Rds-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Headed out for daily escapades in a vintage Stetson Beachcomer.

i-wMqgRC9-M.jpg

i-fQXgDVx-M.jpg

i-M75qSGr-M.jpg

i-G2X3Rds-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Enviously, I have seen you sharply put together many times in two years, but this ensemble, definitely including that fantastic fedora, takes the cake.
6, or 12 of you well dressed men here on the FL should get together and make a calendar, or two, titled, “How real men deck out”....or something like that.
Seriously. I’d buy one. Anyone else?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
4B0D4C15-1906-4309-8E9B-3A20484FA7B3.jpeg
Enviously, I have seen you sharply put together many times in two years, but this ensemble, definitely including that fantastic fedora, takes the cake.
6, or 12 of you well dressed men here on the FL should get together and make a calendar, or two, titled, “How real men deck out”....or something like that.
Seriously. I’d buy one. Anyone else?

Mean Eyed Matt

One Too Many
Last edited:

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hairy hump day!
40s Stetson. View attachment 339134 View attachment 339135
50s Knox Twenty. View attachment 339136
And the rest of my melusines
View attachment 339137 View attachment 339138 short hair Stephen L. Stetson
1940 Stetson
50s Borsalino Gorusgu
Early 60s Kevin McAndrew
It’s nice you take your hats out for a walk. I do the same but only one at a time :p;)
Do I spy some great looking steer hide boots there. I think they deserve to be posted as well.
Looking sharp, great collection. Wear them in good health my friend
Johnny

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
It’s nice you take your hats out for a walk. I do the same but only one at a time :p;)
Do I spy some great looking steer hide boots there. I think they deserve to be posted as well.
Looking sharp, great collection. Wear them in good health my friend
Johnny
Thanks, Johnny.
Just taking the hairy beasts out for their daily...you know...business.

And these TL steer shoulders have been posted before. Thanks for noticing!

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Kickin' it with the kiddos in the backyard this afternoon. Since they're busy in the sandbox and climbing trees I figured I'd check in. A cheap Adam 101 Corral straw serves its purpose well around the grounds:
20210603_162210.jpg

20210603_162604.jpg

Still working on that "Authentic Style" though:
20210529_173434.jpg

@TheGuitarFairy, to rip off it's a Stetson + Vanson :)

@BobHufford, since I got a haircut you're going to need to find a new Kashetsky woodcut :)

Summer heat returns starting tomorrow, so the straws will be getting more love. I'm especially looking forward to be able to wear my additions for this year, a late 1800s boater and an unofficial Panama courtesy of a trade with the gentleman of Verona, @Daniele Tanto.

Hope all are doing well!

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Kickin' it with the kiddos in the backyard this afternoon. Since they're busy in the sandbox and climbing trees I figured I'd check in. A cheap Adam 101 Corral straw serves its purpose well around the grounds:
View attachment 339378
View attachment 339379

Still working on that "Authentic Style" though:
View attachment 339380

@TheGuitarFairy, to rip off it's a Stetson + Vanson :)

@BobHufford, since I got a haircut you're going to need to find a new Kashetsky woodcut :)

Summer heat returns starting tomorrow, so the straws will be getting more love. I'm especially looking forward to be able to wear my additions for this year, a late 1800s boater and an unofficial Panama courtesy of a trade with the gentleman of Verona, @Daniele Tanto.

Hope all are doing well!

Am doing fine, Jonathan. Great to see ya! If not for the purple jeans I probably wouldn’t have recognized you.

Hope that witness protection thingy works out!

Just kiddin’.
Per usual, you know how to put the cool in kitchy. You were one of the ones I was thinking of when mentioning that some of the better dressed FL guys should do a calendar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner