Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

An early spring day always make me reach for an early Stratoliner. This one, without an imprint or embroidered patch inside the crown, might be a first edition.

031822_4.jpg

031822_2.jpg

031822_1.jpg

031822_3.jpg

Store likely related to the much loved Seattle store Bernie Utz, which closed its doors several years back. But I'm not sure.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
An early spring day always make me reach for an early Stratoliner. This one, without an imprint or embroidered patch inside the crown, might be a first edition.

View attachment 411142

View attachment 411144

View attachment 411145

View attachment 411143

Store likely related to the much loved Seattle store Bernie Utz, which closed its doors several years back. But I'm not sure.
Wonderful looking Stratoliner, Alan. The sweat looks pristine. I just love the airplane pins on these.

StoryPNW

Practically Family
Wonderful looking Stratoliner, Alan. The sweat looks pristine. I just love the airplane pins on these.
Thanks Steve... I think the early lightweight unlined thin ribbon that was the Stratoliner is one of the most wearable hats of all time. Just the right western attitude for a city slicker. The pin does make it fly.
That is a beautiful hat! The sweatband is very cool
Many thanks!

Rumad

One Too Many

View attachment 411142

View attachment 411144

View attachment 411145

View attachment 411143

From one New York Alan to another; that strat is sensational. Have a great weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner