Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Apologies as I pushed the post button, on my previous post, without transferring the pics to the post for the hat below. On with the hat parade.........

Quick errand to grocery store. A VS Westin helped me appear "public ready." This hat has silvermist Artlite felt with a spectacular ribbon treatment.

i-LWXMkHL-M.jpg

i-8psdD5S-M.jpg

i-7hBr3Xr-M.jpg

i-ftn5SL6-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Rumad

One Too Many

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Spring seems to have arrived all of a sudden. The wisteria starts its blooming
Roccia bantam 5jpg.jpg
It hasn't rained in months, but the flowers and leaves are booming as is the temperature
Roccia bantam 45jpg.jpg

Today, before going to sleep in the summetime, it is the turn of one of the last arrivals.
Roccia bantam A1.jpg
Cervo Bantam "Roccia" size 60 cm. so a 7 1/2 US.
Roccia bantam 1.jpg
Great audacity of the Cappellificio Cervo milliner who put together heather felt on heather felt with a rather curious result
Roccia bantam A2.jpg
The "Bantam Hat" is arrived in perfect conditions after all these years since its born
Roccia bantam 4.jpg
Have a nice day and my hearted compliments for your awesome hats

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Dog soirre in a Gannon Wanderer (steel beaver with charcoal trimmings).

i-R2DfPrR-M.jpg

i-BDqZSnm-M.jpg

i-fzGtdB7-M.jpg

Morning coffee while gallivanting about under a Stetson Whippet.

i-PLp86cJ-M.jpg

i-RsKSx9p-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Gallivant: to travel, roam, or move about for pleasure, in that Whippet it couldn't be anything else.
Lovely photos Eric, makes me feel somewhat guilty, (for about one second,) the frost and snow depicted, has given way to spring sunshine in The UK, glorious spring sunshine, causing the magnolias to put in an appearance. The hat is one of Cheryl's and of course Tina made the shirt.
floral shirt green hat 002.JPG

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Gallivant: to travel, roam, or move about for pleasure, in that Whippet it couldn't be anything else.
Lovely photos Eric, makes me feel somewhat guilty, (for about one second,) the frost and snow depicted, has given way to spring sunshine in The UK, glorious spring sunshine, causing the magnolias to put in an appearance. The hat is one of Cheryl's and of course Tina made the shirt.
View attachment 412559
Standout hat and shirt Robert, despite your attempt to blend in :)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Standout hat and shirt Robert, despite your attempt to blend in :)
There's a lovely couple that we know, retirees, an absolute dab hand and green fingers in the garden. They keep our gardens looking beautiful. That magnolia wouldn't have a chance if it was left to me.

Great compliment Steve, thank you. Artisans making my hats' shirts and tender my gardens, and when their talents merge I'm the one complimented, I had best put that right.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
There's a lovely couple that we know, retirees, an absolute dab hand and green fingers in the garden. They keep our gardens looking beautiful. That magnolia wouldn't have a chance if it was left to me.

Great compliment Steve, thank you. Artisans making my hats' shirts and tender my gardens, and when their talents merge I'm the one complimented, I had best put that right.
You're living the life of Riley, Robert. I'm well jel :)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24