Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Happy Easter! It was Spring I had in mind when I had Mr. Gannon make it last Fall.

View attachment 419271 Also spotted in my yard on the way out this morning.
Didn't find any eggs, though.
That hat is just fab-u-lous! The matching brim and hat ribbon just perfects a flawless lid. I'm tempted to comment about the lack of a neck tie as well as a Erignathus barbatus trim, but the hat simply over rides such negatives.

You might also be aware that having given up alcohol throughout lent, today, being Easter Sunday, and the end of any lenten fasting or abstinence, I have imbibed on the cognac, so posting whilst under the influence is not recommended.

That hat is just fab-u-lous! The matching brim and hat ribbon just perfects a flawless lid. I'm tempted to comment about the lack of a neck tie as well as a Erignathus barbatus trim, but the hat simply over rides such negatives.

You might also be aware that having given up alcohol throughout lent, today, being Easter Sunday, and the end of any lenten fasting or abstinence, I have imbibed on the cognac, so posting whilst under the influence is not recommended.

I guess a back-handed compliment is still a compliment. (shrug)

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Easter!
9A5663BE-CA06-49C6-89CD-BE23300D69C3.jpeg
A73EF335-7F28-4FDA-8F4B-FBFAC291914A.jpeg
55E63A15-B27E-4217-B066-69978E711C79.jpeg

Borsalino Como 77F276F1-7430-49F1-8041-0D0C5393C8F6.jpeg
D40A4923-B40A-4B50-8CE2-165B6EFBA697.jpeg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I wish I would have taken pictures of this Melton before I completely reworked it. Not the best quality fur felt but after I redesigned it the hat has a nice profile. A vintage Whippet has always been on my bucket list. I tried bidding on them but I was always outbid by people with deeper pockets than I have. So, I gave up trying and decided make my own version of one....
1650284147020_2.jpg

Melton-23-A.jpg

A slight upturn swoop to my bow work...
Melton-22-A.jpg

Melton-21-A.jpg

Oh the memories:

I wish I would have taken pictures of this Melton before I completely reworked it. Not the best quality fur felt but after I redesigned it the hat has a nice profile. A vintage Whippet has always been on my bucket list. I tried bidding on them but I was always outbid by people with deeper pockets than I have. So, I gave up trying and decided make my own version of one....
1650284147020_2.jpg

Melton-23-A.jpg

Melton-22-A.jpg

Melton-21-A.jpg

Oh the memories:

Well done Terry. Nice color combo.

Mighty44

One Too Many
1650284147020_2.jpg

Melton-23-A.jpg

Melton-22-A.jpg

Melton-21-A.jpg

Oh the memories:

Looks great on you Terry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk